Codies. Keep these guys!

Do you want Transmission to be given a long-term contract to develop this series?

• Hell yeah! Best game since BLIC '99 and that's the bottom line 'cos Stone Cold says so!

Votes: 33 100.0%
  • No, I'd rather play EA Cricket or BLIC 2007.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sorry if there's been a post similar to this one, but Codies read this forum don't they, so I think this is worthwhile. It's essential that Transmission be retained for the future versions of this game (we know what Codies habit is - well, this time, they've found the right developer, so they must keep them).

Vote yes, if you want Transmissions to be given the longterm contract for development of this series!

Vote no, if you're an idiot and would love to go back to BLIC 2007 or, even worse, EA Cricket!

Like I said in another thread, it is way to early to start praising anyone. No one has seen the retail version of the game and for all we know, it might be plagued with glitches (as seen on the youtube video and others mentioned on the thread) and problems that might make EA Sports cricket and BLC 07 best cricket games EVER !

My vote is pending, if this game does not support saitek control pads, then i know which option i'll be picking. :rtfl

I will wait till I get beaten by computer

Like I said in another thread, it is way to early to start praising anyone. No one has seen the retail version of the game and for all we know, it might be plagued with glitches (as seen on the youtube video and others mentioned on the thread) and problems that might make EA Sports cricket and BLC 07 best cricket games EVER !

well play the pc version,most of crap box glitch bug are fixed,now it is looking like a cricket game,btw i played that BLIC 07 demo and hated it,:doh

Either way, the foundation is there, do you see? That's why I posted the poll: Transmission have something superb to build on here, so they should be retained long term.

Considering all the codes and stuff EA has in hand with its Live franchise I wonder why they cant put together decent cricket game. Maybe they need one of us.

Highly, Highly HIGHLY HIGHLY unlikely. EA Cricket and BLIC 2007 are not fit to lick this game's boots.

My vote is pending, if this game does not support saitek control pads, then i know which option i'll be picking. :rtfl

Gas, save your money and get yourself and Xbox 360 pad. You won't regret it.

well play the pc version,most of crap box glitch bug are fixed,now it is looking like a cricket game,btw i played that BLIC 07 demo and hated it,:doh

Indeed!

100% yes so far, quelle surprise!

MasterBlaster76 added 1 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

Considering all the codes and stuff EA has in hand with its Live franchise I wonder why they cant put together decent cricket game. Maybe they need one of us.

They're lazy. They reckon that 'update graphics, update rosters, stick new number on the front' fools us. Guess what, EA? It doesn't. I don't think I'll ever need to buy an EA Cricket game ever again, unless we receive some proof that miracles didn't stop in the Biblical era from them.

Gas, save your money and get yourself and Xbox 360 pad. You won't regret it.

That will be my next option if this does not work.

But if i have to go to such lengths, I may wait for some planet cricket review's of the game first.

That will be my next option if this does not work.

But if i have to go to such lengths, I may wait for some planet cricket review's of the game first.

That's fair enough.

(I still can't decide whether to pre-order this now, or spend my ?17.99 on Streetfighter IV!!! Can't really do both right now, I have...umm...been overspending recently!!)

MasterBlaster76 added 2 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

the poll is too black & white steve.....should have some grey ones too :D

I couldn't think of some grey ones to be honest. The way I see it, Transmission have made the best effort at a cricket game for ten years, so they should be given a longterm contract. In other words, I can't see anyone doing better anytime soon, certainly not E bloody A.

That's fair enough.

(I still can't decide whether to pre-order this now, or spend my ?17.99 on Streetfighter IV!!! Can't really do both right now, I have...umm...been overspending recently!!)

I know the feeling man.

Gut says go with SF IV, because that all out rocks. However this looks like the best cricket game yet, a difficult decision.

However I know for a fact that sf iv has no flaws, this game, I'm not so sure.

EDIT, mrs is home with the pad, ill try it out.

I know the feeling man.

Gut says go with SF IV, because that all out rocks. However this looks like the best cricket game yet, a difficult decision.

However I know for a fact that sf iv has no flaws, this game, I'm not so sure.

EDIT, mrs is home with the pad, ill try it out.

Good luck and May The Force Be With You! :D

What? It was the first thing that popped into my head!! :D

I couldn't think of some grey ones to be honest. The way I see it, Transmission have made the best effort at a cricket game for ten years, so they should be given a longterm contract. In other words, I can't see anyone doing better anytime soon, certainly not E bloody A.

THIS i'll HAVE to agree !! :)

Here is my moment of truth..

The_gas added 2 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

two%20thumbs%20up.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread