Colonial Stadium

R

rasi

Gilly, thanks for the plugin. Sorry, I happened to see your post just now.

Z

zafarsyed

im new and i want to ask how should i add these patches in my game

R

rasi

For all the patches, extract the files into the Cricket2002 installation folder, eg. ..\EA Sports\Cricket2002\

The files will find their into their respective folders. But make sure that the "Extract files with full path" option is enabled in your extracter.

I

imported_andysmith45

a beautifull cricket ground must have more realistic audience. and if you could introduce that crowd entering the ground at the end of the match type of stuff it would be really awesome B)

This is chetah. the biggest slog hitter in in cricket 2002 and the worst bowler :(

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
you could introduce that crowd entering the ground at the end of the match type of stuff it would be really awesome

Firstly, why would the crowd enter the ground at the end of the match?

And any way, this wouldn't be possible at all.

I

imported_potter

hi guyz ..... well u can add something like if a boundary is hit, then the crowd raises the signboards(or whatever they r) of 4s and 6s like in real games .. ppl carry signboards ... i've got some gfx .. if u want .. just download the attachment ... i've this from Cricket Online website.. i havent played the game since i downloaded the file .. but i'll check it as soon as i get my cd back .. ;)

Attachments

• crowd.zip
    799.4 KB · Views: 109
R

rasi

Ofcourse, this is just the MCG with a roof over it. I admit it. But, do you know how hard it is to edit a mesh, keeping the textures in place? A proof of how hard it is, only me and sam have had some kind of success in modifying the meshes in cricket2002.

So, before you comment about something, make sure you know how hard it is to do what you are commenting about.

S

Sanju

Originally posted by Anil Dharani@Aug 7 2003, 02:36 PM
hi guyz ..... well u can add something like if a boundary is hit, then the crowd raises the signboards(or whatever they r) of 4s and 6s like in real games .. ppl carry signboards ... i've got some gfx .. if u want .. just download the attachment ... i've this from Cricket Online website.. i havent played the game since i downloaded the file .. but i'll check it as soon as i get my cd back ..? ;)
hey that patch is made by me.... and yup its not fron cricket online website... its from Cricketgaming.com... :huh:

Z

ziaarif

Originally posted by Iniyan@Jun 16 2003, 09:31 AM
Here is the Colonial Stadium mod for Cricket2002. This replaces the Melbourne Cricket Stadium.
where can i find ESPN overlays and falcons overlays

R

rasi

I made the Falcons overlays. You could get it if you downloaded the Second Forum team.

I can't understand the first part of your post.

Z

ziaarif

Anyone please tell me how to get ESPN tv channel and Falcons tv channel popup scoreboard.

Users who are viewing this thread