Commentary Help

GKenn01

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have recently downloaded the commentary files from BLC online. As I am at a total loss as to how to incorporate them into BLC , could one of you wise guys explain to me how to do it in simple steps ?

Hi gkenn

I am at work at the moment so cannot give exact detail, but firstly you need to download the BLC stats editor -found here Stats Editor

Once this is installed you can then select the team of your choice. For each team member in the selected team, there are 2 commentary files.

You would need to save your new commentary files onto your hard disk (eg c:commentary), then when using the editor, you need to browse when in the commentary file section and point to the appropriate file (in the example above, browse and find the c:commentary folder, then file the appropriate file in that folder.)

Really need someone else to give you clearer instructions, but that you give you at least some idea

You dont have to download the stats editor,but download the BLC Editor by secret software.Also zip the commentary files into the pcsound folder,then it would be possible to change the commentary

Users who are viewing this thread