Commentary

T

toxicthps

Anyone knows how i can get some other commentrators in ck2004....i am bored of the two i have now...

would bevery nice if someone gave me the commentary file of other commentrators,,,

Regards
ToXiC

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
I don't think it is possible to edit the commetary without getting the source code. I might be wrong though.

cnbd_novice

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Anyone knows how i can get some other commentrators in ck2004....i am bored of the two i have now...

would bevery nice if someone gave me the commentary file of other commentrators,,,

Regards
ToXiC

Get the Sound Editor from the Downloads Centre, which will allow you to view and replace the 6603 .ogg files inside the SND.PC_PAK (generally located in C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\Cricket 2004\Data) file, which contain all the commentaries and crowd sounds (as well as others). By the way, if you want to know what each of those 6603 files contain, check out this post to see the list.

If you are wondering how to save your audio files in .ogg format, you can find tons of software in Google which will do it for you, although the freeware Audacity works quite well too.

Users who are viewing this thread