commentry...

Bald_Eagle

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Does anyone know how to edit the commentry because i got some ideas... like most of you probably.... like, 12th Man :D :D

lol biggest hit since the beatles - good on ya chappelly

I think chappelly is spelt chappelli . Meaning short for Chappell, I. Which of course stands for Ian Chappell. Try and find someone who has added their own commentary, maybe they can help, as maybe all that is required will be the sound file which can be obtained from a 12th man cd of course.

yea... could make the game a whole lot funnier :D:D

i have all the 12th man cd's so i can do it myself...... just need to know how :)

im guessing that we edit the snd_pc.pak...... any1 got a working pak editor... i tried qped... wally and 1 other.. but no luck

yes the commentary files can be opened i looked at this myself...
all you need is the latest dragon unpacker to do it...

the audio files are of a .ogg extension wich a plugin HyperRipper of dragon unpacker supports. all the audio files are stored in the SND.PC.PAK file and can be listened to with winamp....

these can be edited with SoundEdit Pro 1.3 (this is a retail program not sure if there is a trial download available)

wea can i get dragon unpacker from?.... doesHyperRipper come with it?? or do i search for both of them.... and d/l them?

I am also want to know that

How should i use the progam and with progam i will need thanks.

How does the progam works

Oke i have download the progam and i want to know how it works. Fist i tried to open the file and it did not workek it said not a file like contrerstike unreal etc. Please could you tell how to do

Thank You verry much for you time.

i have started writing out every single (yes.. 6603 of them) comentary for everyone.... i may take a few days... coz i aint gonna do it 24 7... but i'll try my best to get it done....

ah yea... if anyone has figured out how to change the audio... please share!!!

Users who are viewing this thread