Competitions/Tournaments in BLIC?

Ste

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
What competitions do you think should be included in Brian Lara International Cricket.

I hope there is :

World Cup
ICC Trophy
(both with a choice of venues)
ICC Test Championship Rankings in a season mode
Overseas Tours
Sharjah Trophy
World Series
Natwest Series
(above 3 maybe in create a competition mode so any triangular series at any venue can be created).

Its called Brian Lara International Cricket but I think it should have English and Aussie and perhaps SA and New Zealand domestic competitions. For the English competitions it would be great to have the inclusion of the twenty20 cup.

Ste

I assume you mean the ICC Champion's Trophy and not the ICC Trophy, a completely different tournament.

It would be nice to include some of the non-test tournaments, like the ICC Trophy and the Intercontintental Cup. What would be great is if they could include the full qualifying structure for the world cup.

Yes sorry I do mean the ICC Champion's Trophy as in the one played last month not the one for ICC associate members.

How many teams in total are in the qualifing process for the World Cup, I suppose a problem with including them all would be just finding the information on what must be ever changing team squads for these nations.

Ste

In total, round about 50 nations. Finding team information shouldn't be that hard, the first stage of qualifying has been played this year.

Hm..maybe the other Icc trophy to? With Nepal and Malaysia and all those..and more national teams.. so we can play those..and it should be possible to create your own tours..like f.ex..I am Pakistan and I am touring Sa for 3 odis and 2 test matches..and 1 odi against Gautens f.ex..it should be possible to choose wich team..and how many matches ;)

Yep I think it has to be possible to go on tours to specific countries not just an area of the world, e.g. in Cricket 2004 you can go on a Sub-continent tour to India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka but not if you are India, Pakistan or Sri Lanka so a tour of India as Pakistan isn't possible.

Ste

Yea..but like you should be able to decide how many matches and against who you are gonna play ;)

well they can also have an Indian Domestic Season...won't have to change much from the English season except perhaps the number of the teams, OD tournament and of course the names of the tourneys...

Users who are viewing this thread