Competitions/Tournaments in BLIC?

fardin said:
although there is no domestic cricket in pakistan;But pakistan is way better then india No matter how hard india try they will not able to beat pakistan;You were mentioning That indian A players get more money then pakistan international players' Dude as i mentioned no matter how hard india try they will not able to beat pakistan; When india lost againts pakistan in icc champoins hell even ganguly mentioned that indian Players are not playing well; In samsung cup pakistan A players beat india; Take that India. as far as i am concern pakistan internationla players dont care about money They play for their country; and they dont even care about the money; take that theman.

Yes Pakistan have beaten india in the last 3 encounters but tell me what they have done they have not even 1 of all those tournaments . fardin if you think beating india is the soul purpose of pakistani cricket and bot winning tournaments i dont have to say a more word.And Pakistan is way better than india how ?because they have lost allthe tournaments they have played in .remember they got betten in their den and samsung cup dont forget your team got humilated lost both test and odi series yes ganguly was man enough to admit that they had not played well because they didnot played well but even with poor batting form our bowlers took the match to last over.yes we lost then what loss is part of the game we have to accept it.and you see unless and until pakistan found good batsman they are always going to depend upon the legend inzaman and yousuf youhana both of them i rate highly.pakistan players don,t play for money they play for their country yes i agree therefore they lose all tournaments and let bangladesh keep them in a test match for full 5 days as underdogs .yes after bob has taken the job the team has done well .well what well they have ****ing lose all their tournaments last ODI series to srilanka and now the 1st test too.
you take that fardin :p :p :p

fardin said:
i mean i do understand that some times pakistan team lose for the money' because they dont get paid alot' but look at india the players get paid twice better then the pakistani players but still they lose the matches for money how is that' ex; azhrudain jadeja and many more.

don,t mention ajay name he has not been found guilty of the match fixing charges and azhars case is still going on .and did i mention salim malik,wasim akramand many other players from pakistan were charged with match fixing what happened to them?

will theman don't forget what happen to india in england they were beatin 2/0 now Take that india' i agree that pakistan were beatin in samsung cup by india' but what a Come back by pakistan beating india 3/0' come this november india and pakistan will face each other again' and i am sure pakistan will beat india again' i agree that pakistan was about to lose to bangladesh in a test series back then' but dont forget That india was bowled out by canada for only 200 in the world cup' in 1997 indian independence cup saeed anwar made world record of 194 run which has'nt been broken seens then' now take that india' every time when india has faced pakistan in sharjah they have lost' now take that india'

theman said:
don,t mention ajay name he has not been found guilty of the match fixing charges and azhars case is still going on .and did i mention salim malik,wasim akramand many other players from pakistan were charged with match fixing what happened to them?

They were not charged with match fixing' you think indian players get paid more then pakistani players' but why in the hell indian players get involved in match fixing even though they get paid more then pakistani players' it is like me being a a rich dude and would go to steal some thing' :cool: :cheer

fardin said:
will theman don't forget what happen to india in england they were beatin 2/0 now Take that india' i agree that pakistan were beatin in samsung cup by india' but what a Come back by pakistan beating india 3/0' come this november india and pakistan will face each other again' and i am sure pakistan will beat india again' i agree that pakistan was about to lose to bangladesh in a test series back then' but dont forget That india was bowled out by canada for only 200 in the world cup' in 1997 indian independence cup saeed anwar made world record of 194 run which has'nt been broken seens then' now take that india' every time when india has faced pakistan in sharjah they have lost' now take that india'

yes indian team is through a bad patch this season but even through a good run pakistan team hqas not win asingle trophy this season or next season and they have beat india in diff tournaments which they eventually have lost so don,yt count those 3 matches and to paksistan will defeat india in india what a joke fardin the form the current pakistan team is this may be a white wash for india take that fardin and pakistan

theman said:
yes indian team is through a bad patch this season but even through a good run pakistan team hqas not win asingle trophy this season or next season and they have beat india in diff tournaments which they eventually have lost so don,yt count those 3 matches and to paksistan will defeat india in india what a joke fardin the form the current pakistan team is this may be a white wash for india take that fardin and pakistan

naaaaa i am 100% sure that pakistan will beat india in india if that happen' then indian fans will follow pakistan team rather then indian team' i am sure they will get tired of losing to pakistan. :cheer
now take that india and theman :cheer :cheer

fardin said:
naaaaa i am 100% sure that pakistan will beat india in india if that happen' then indian fans will follow pakistan team rather then indian team' i am sure they will get tired of losing to pakistan. :cheer

dont worry indian fans will never support pakistan team because pakistan are going to get a drubbing in hand of india so don,t worry poor fardin you will
get to see the repeat of samsung cup where india beat the hell out of pakistan .you take care of your pakistan cricket board does not sack all the players after there current performances india atleast have won some test series and drawn some and they lost the test series last in 2003 to new zealand so please think as a cricket fan not as apakistan fan you will see what i am telling .
:mad: :p :mad: :p

what the hell theman if you go icc table board for test matches pakistan has more points then india they have the second place' and also in odi they are way ahead of india.

fardin said:
what the hell theman if you go icc table board for test matches pakistan has more points then india they have the second place' and also in odi they are way ahead of india.

no they don,t have second place its england so check out fardin but dont talk about rankings they go up and down and if india win this series or draw this series against australia they will go the second place and if pakistan lose this series to srilanka 3-0 then they go to 7 place . so lets end the discussion and give more ideas about blc cricket international 2005 as that is going to be a block buster hit so lets be friends

fardin said:
but dont forget That india was bowled out by canada for only 200 in the world cup'

1) India didn't even play Canada in the World Cup
2) This has absolutely nothing to do with the original thread topic.

This topic is about which tournaments you would like to see in the next version of Brian lara cricket. Any discussion not related to that will be deleted from now on. If you want to discuss match fixing, please use the cricket chat forum.

Not to get off topic, I hope these tournaments (Videocon, ICC CHAMPIONS TROPHY and Asia cup!) are in BLIC!!!
It would be so cool, and you should be able to create your own tours and tournaments, like includeding 4 teams f.ex...with 1 group play and 1 final and each teams play twice against eachother day/night bla bla bla!
It would be very good, so that u never would get bored of it, and you should be able to design your own trophy, selecting different parts, and choosing it that the winner would get, and then it should be better party when they wint he torunament, with champagen (not pakistan bangladesh etc.) and they run around the pitch bla bla bla!
btw..couldn't include smileys here because I used them in the other.....!

Last edited by a moderator:
viveksanthosh said:
i hope it will be having Indian domestic teams

i hope so' but i want pakistan domestic cricket to be in the game too' :cheer

I wan't pakistani domestic too!! :D
Ever thinked of how great this game can be if we get all those things in the game?? :hpraise

Users who are viewing this thread