Competitions/Tournaments in BLIC?

h_main i already mentioned the pakistani domtestic above no need to post the same topic again.

Hm..vibs also repeated (no offence) so why can't I? :p that makes two of us wan't pakistani domestic ;)

Why? What do you got against pakistanis? No offence but if two dudes say they wan't indian domestic, then two dudes can't say they wan't pakistani??

h-mAin said:
Why? What do you got against pakistanis? No offence but if two dudes say they wan't indian domestic, then two dudes can't say they wan't pakistani??

right ,h-main there is freedom of expression .and we have to think if both of them with rest of features are there it will be a absolutely smash hit

Anyway, back to BLC apparently there is going to be a press release by codemasters on the 25th of November which will shed some information on how the game will play and what will be included.
It should sort out this topic.

yep, you are right jdbais. I for one am really looking forward to this press release. About time we got to know more about BLIC

Ya i can't wait too also they shows some of the screenshot of game aswell can't wait really

Users who are viewing this thread