Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

Make sure you're downloading a team that was created AND submitted by me. Not just created

Let me know if that fixes it

Last edited:
The academy beta does not work any more correct? I have it on my pc here at work and when I start it up it gets past the first 3 logos and then sits on a black screen until I ctrl-alt-del and kill the app.

I am doing all my editing on the xbox one in the evening here in the US and just would like to be able to do a little roster work here and there while I am at work.
I downloaded the steam demo for it on my pc, it's got a full cricket academy that can be used, it's exactly like the beta

The academy beta does not work any more correct? I have it on my pc here at work and when I start it up it gets past the first 3 logos and then sits on a black screen until I ctrl-alt-del and kill the app.

I am doing all my editing on the xbox one in the evening here in the US and just would like to be able to do a little roster work here and there while I am at work.
Think there's a DBC demo on steam that is basically the academy

Snowy when you did the aussie domestic teams did you update the staying XI for both shield and ryobi cup. I'm on ps4 and cant download the teams as yet until it's fixed

Aus domestic teams aren't updated yet. They do have both batting line ups though

Added more IPL draft players to the IPL squads.

They are all uploaded again. I am done editing for tonight.

If anyone wants to double check my work, be my guest. Just adding players, finding players and creating players takes quite some time so if someone wants to suss out any odd ratings, please do.

Across all IPL squads I am only missing 19 players who will be added tomorrow night.

Added more IPL draft players to the IPL squads.

They are all uploaded again. I am done editing for tonight.

If anyone wants to double check my work, be my guest. Just adding players, finding players and creating players takes quite some time so if someone wants to suss out any odd ratings, please do.

Across all IPL squads I am only missing 19 players who will be added tomorrow night.
whats your name on DBC server mate??

worldrevolver.

If you want to look up any other creators look under their user name here and just hover over the little icons.

Here are the players I did not get a chance to create or they were not able to be found on the shared created players online.

Chennai - Pratyush Singh
Delhi - Shreyas Iyer, Domnic Joseph Muthuswamy, KK Jiyaz
Kings - Yogesh Golwalkar
Kolkata - Aditya Garhwal
Mumbai - J Suchith
Raj - Barinder Singh Saran, Dinesh Salunkhe
RCB - Sarfaraz Naushad Khan, Shishir Bhavane

Also before I called it a night last night I went to try out the Cariappa I created but forgot to assign him to the Kolkata batting order. No worries Brad Hogg is a demon spinner. I got 5 wickets with him in a brief 10 over match.

Last edited:
Something I don't know, when you are a spin bowler IRL and you have a "faster one" in your arsenal, what delivery is that? beyond the obvious (a faster bowl) I mean?

A flipper? Which I don't think is in DBC.

or just a topspin?

just a faster googly? and if it is that, how do you bowl faster spin deliveries in the game? I don't think the LB and RB buttons modify speed when bowling.

Last edited:
Nice, thanks.

Finger - down is arm ball
Wrist - down is slider

I just assumed down would be a slower ball since down left and right for both types of bowlers is slow drift or slow drift and flight.

Something I don't know, when you are a spin bowler IRL and you have a "faster one" in your arsenal, what delivery is that? beyond the obvious (a faster bowl) I mean?

A flipper? Which I don't think is in DBC.

or just a topspin?

just a faster googly? and if it is that, how do you bowl faster spin deliveries in the game? I don't think the LB and RB buttons modify speed when bowling.
Quicker one is top spinner

Quicker one is top spinner
Wait, was I wrong? *Checks manual*

Oops, my bad. It is just an arm ball and up is top spinner. Would have thought I might have noticed that after playing the game for 10 months. It would explain why my spin is always less effective than the opponent's online.

Nice one!

You learn something every day, or at least you hope you do.

Now I know what to assign for spinners who bowl a faster ball.

Users who are viewing this thread