Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

Yeah to me that is the hardest part here. There are so many versions of the same player/team, I am all for varied options but we need a rating system from 0-100 not just 5 stars.

You go look for a player, find him, there are 4 out there and all of them are rated 3 stars...

What I do is google the player, find the closest looking match, grab him, edit his appearance to make him look even more like the player, check ratings to make sure they arent all zeroes, then add to squad. If the ratings are zeroes I try to find info, which isnt always easy, to make them as close to real as I can.

I did go through batting lineups too, but just to do sensible things like make sure a bowler isnt batting third, to make sure high caliber batters are closer to the top of the order, just general safe keeping.

Something strange is going on. I grabbed snowy/casper's Klinger he had on the Strikers and he has zero front foot too.

I hope this isnt some glitch moving between different console types and pc via the academy.

I am going to keep an eye on this possible issue and triple check everyone I download and note any oddities.

It just gets weirder. I went to caspers strikers team, I took a screenshot of my strikers and compared to his updated one on the academy. We both had the same players which makes sense as I grabbed his best when I first got the game and then he and I both corrected the squad members separately.

I then download each of his players one at a time overwriting each of my players with his version. For A. Ross it did not overwrite, it saved as a "new player". I then went to add his to my strikers locally in the academy using replace player. I noticed his A. Ross has zeroed stats.

Unless snowy can confirm his has zero stats, I think this is a glitch.

Something is possibly randomly stripping edit data during the upload/download.

Last edited:
Here is a screenshot comparing the two.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    566.2 KB · Views: 42
Something strange is going on. I grabbed snowy/casper's Klinger and he has zero front foot too.

I hope this isnt some glitch moving between different console types and pc via the academy.

I am going to keep an eye on this possible issue and triple check everyone I download and note any oddities.

It just gets weirder. I went to caspers strikers team, I took a screenshot of my strikers and compared to his updated one on the academy. We both had the same players which makes sense as I grabbed his best when I first got the game and then he and I both corrected the squad members separately.

I then download each of his players one at a time overwriting each of my players with his version. For A. Ross it did not overwrite, it saved as a "new player". I then went to add his to my strikers locally in the academy using replace player. I noticed his A. Ross has zeroed stats.

Unless snowy can confirm his has zero stats, I think this is a glitch.

Something is possibly randomly stripping edit data during the upload/download.

when you say stats, do you mean skills, attributes, statistics or what?[DOUBLEPOST=1424794215][/DOUBLEPOST]regarding the adding as new player, it's likely a linking issue

Skills.

But I read your post in the patch thread and you answered it perfectly with the statement about users doing the appearances before the game came out.

The attributes, I see those ignored on players I download frequently. That seems like creator laziness. Nobody at this site is doing that, the creations here look good. I just mean when I can't find a certain player anywhere except for some remote region of the academy, it's a wildcard what you might get with skills and attributes with those players.

The above issues of Klinger and Ross. I just need snowy to double check Klinger on his academy. If his Klinger has a zero front foot rating then there is no mystery. If his Klinger has a front foot rating, then I will be puzzled...

For Ross, if his Ross does have a rating then like you wrote maybe it was some glitch in the non-linking/overwriting.

bro, I am creating a new Profile and as of now just downloaded Indian Ranji Team by chandrakif. I will wait till you update the English Country Teams...ANy approx idea how long will it take for you to update the County Teams? Thanks for your effort bro..

i have uploaded the 18 english county teams with 2015 rosters and lineups, under academy username mrdconnors

a few notes:
1) i have created almost none of the players myself (except those i'd created for my international teams) and i make no promise of accuracy of appearance or skills/attributes
2) going by the star levels of the teams the skills should be about right, but individuals may be way off
3) the rosters are correct(ish) though where teams have multiple overseas players coming in and out throughout the season i've chosen one (unless they have different ones for specific formats or two in the t20); also i haven't bothered creating a few obscure youngsters who are in squads but not in any starting xi
4) obviously the season hasn't started so individual line ups are a guess
5) the teams should all have different default lineups for each format
6) i've been editing the get best teams, so they have those kits, i've verified that each team has a different default kit for each format but i don't know how accurate the kit is
7)if you're using this for career mode, i'd check the default lineups for each format and check you're not going to screw up a wicket keeper or something.

enjoy... i give it 10 minutes before someone posts a complaint.

The academy beta does not work any more correct? I have it on my pc here at work and when I start it up it gets past the first 3 logos and then sits on a black screen until I ctrl-alt-del and kill the app.

I am doing all my editing on the xbox one in the evening here in the US and just would like to be able to do a little roster work here and there while I am at work.

yKGVAdT.jpg

I'm not sure what is going on

You're right about Ross though. I created him before I had seen him play. He is now a 2-helmet batsman

Last edited:
Hmmm. Ok I can verify that isn't my Klinger, mine has gray hair and an older looking face.

That's the "good" news here as that explains why his front foot didn't update.

But, I know how to download and overwrite players, and I am not sure that I did anything wrong in that process.

Let me ask you one more thing, pretty sure I grabbed your Klinger off your shared adelaide strikers but I did notice you had some additional teams that had w's in front of them. If by chance you had a w adelaide strikers, I may have grabbed that version but even if I did that, the version should be the same.

But, like I wrote, I did leave all check marks on and completely overwrote Klinger in my academy. Maybe this is just like other computer things and you have to do the same thing several times in order to make the change "stick".

Users who are viewing this thread