Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

Still cant download the whole teams from academy on ps4..... I want to know how to download kits.....i m on ps4

Thanks again warp.

I am going to use the first post in this thread to grab some leagues I dont have.

Pretty massive thread, do you or anyone know if the first post contains all the teams added?

I am just looking to add in as many real teams and leagues as I can.

everyone who has told me via pm they created a team is in the first post & I am happy to add more. being in the first post does not guarantee quality/being up to date etc.

Hi! @blockerdave There are 4 teams of Pakistani Domestic Cricket which are missing. Any chance of adding them?
if they're made and in the academy & someone tells me what they are they can go in the first thread[DOUBLEPOST=1424608346][/DOUBLEPOST]
Uploaded an update for Australia, Bangladesh, England and India with correct batting lineups and kits as close as I could get them. I should be able to do the rest soon.
mate is MJT1994 your academy name? you've done test teams & Ireland? i'll add you to 1st post

Blocker, if you want to add me as a creator for France under associates that would be cool.

Academy name is worldrevolver

Its as good as I could make it with the limited information that is online. I did find some match photos from late 2013 that contained a few players from the current squad, so I was able to get all thier gear and appearances correct.

France are pretty bad at cricket and I made them that way to replicate it in DBC.

Having a crack at botswana now but they are proving harder to do than france.

if they're made and in the academy & someone tells me what they are they can go in the first thread[DOUBLEPOST=1424608346][/DOUBLEPOST]
mate is MJT1994 your academy name? you've done test teams & Ireland? i'll add you to 1st post
Yeah. So my username is MJT1994 and I have uploaded the ten test teams plus Ireland and Scotland.

Lest there be any new members here joining since the new gen releases the 1st post of this thread contains a lot of teams you won't get using the replace all teams/get best option because that replaces only the on-disc teams. The first post has a lot of additional domestic, international and historic teams

Just uploaded Afghanistan and UAE. That's all 14 World Cup teams uploaded with correct lineups and kits the best I could get them.
Awesome, will add those to the OP when I get home.

Am using your teams and they're great. I added Murtagh to Ireland so they had a bigger roster - he was in their original squad but got injured

added the Afghanistan and UAE teams by @MJT1994 to the OP.

i am currently working on updating english county sides to better reflect the current squads in time for 2015

Is your name blockerdave on the academy. Let us know when you have updated those teams please

Users who are viewing this thread