Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

I uploaded my pakistan and india ICC wc kits.

I wish there was at least one vertical stripe kit in the templates. I could not do much with pskistan except get colors right and basic kit style.

Also I wish we could type a name across the front of the kit.

Also want to give thanks to spitfire as I just downloaded and created the zimbabwean league thanks to his created teams.

Also as an aside, I read somewhere else that any leagues could be your career league but unless there is some trick to it that is incorrect information.

I built the caribbean and wanted to start my career on that jamaican side but no go.

Also as an aside, I read somewhere else that any leagues could be your career league but unless there is some trick to it that is incorrect information.

I built the caribbean and wanted to start my career on that jamaican side but no go.

That is sort of true. You can replace the Australian or English domestic teams with teams from another country, but the competition name doesnt change. See this thread for details:

Tutorial: - Playing career mode in other nations - Don Bradman Cricket 14 Forum on PlanetCricket Forums

Last edited:
I tried save copy new updated teams from mjt1994 but when i play casual match with ai i check roster which still shows the old roster

I tried save copy new updated teams from mjt1994 but when i play casual match with ai i check roster which still shows the old roster

If you are on PS4, this is not currently working. According to Big Ant on twitter a fix is in testing now.

Hey folks, just wanted to find out......

I'm trying to download the Titans team from South Africa Domestic, but when the download starts, it switches to a view of a player, with nothing else on the screen....no options etc.....

Any idea what's happening there? (PS4)

Hey folks, just wanted to find out......

I'm trying to download the Titans team from South Africa Domestic, but when the download starts, it switches to a view of a player, with nothing else on the screen....no options etc.....

Any idea what's happening there? (PS4)
There's currently an issue downloading teams from the academy on ps4. According to Big Ant on twitter, there is a fix undergoing testing currently. I hope its released soon as I really want to get going on my planned custom career with New Zealand instead of Australian domestic teams and minor counties taking Scotland, Netherlands and Unicorns places in the English pro40.

There's currently an issue downloading teams from the academy on ps4. According to Big Ant on twitter, there is a fix undergoing testing currently. I hope its released soon as I really want to get going on my planned custom career with New Zealand instead of Australian domestic teams and minor counties taking Scotland, Netherlands and Unicorns places in the English pro40.

Awesome, thanks for the info!! Didn't even think of checking on Twitter :facepalm

You can still download players individually though which is a relief as I thought downloading wasn't working all together on the PS4 :)

You can still download players individually though which is a relief as I thought downloading wasn't working all together on the PS4 :)

Would that mean having to download the player, then adding him to the team manually by any chance?

So who has the best World Cup squads and kits then? Can we get a world cup section on the first page?

Users who are viewing this thread