Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

Whats the difference in save copy n save copy ignoring links?

Choose Save Copy...
just for interest by doing this way will it be in career mode ..
This time I want it all right before starting career , so when I become an England player I want to be in right kits and latest teammates ..
Thanks

Last edited:
Hi need help got Ps4 version , done replace all teams and have players like Kevin Peterson in England Squads , but I want to have upto date squads and kits.
Don't want to start a career mode to get in the England team with out of date roster and kits .
Please help , played PS3 career mode till I was 23with these problems , just couldn't bring myself to start again then .

Update the teams then....search the academy for other teams that are more up to date and just do it yourself.

I don't understand how we've reached the next gen release and so many people still think they're stuck with Get Best teams by default

Problem is currently there's a bug in ps4 version so you can't get more teams from the academy at the moment. I can't wait to start my career but I don't fancy redoing all the custom squads I'd prepared in advance and uploaded from the PC demo.

Still, greatly enjoying getting some practice in in other modes until it's fixed.

His issue is slightly different in that he doesn't understand how the Academy works

His issue is slightly different in that he doesn't understand how the Academy works
True I just got updated teams on my PS3 version and played it everyday. But this time want it spot on with the ps4....
Your right not getting the academy.

Can someone tell me who has the most updated aus domestic bbl ipl teams

If I search and find the USA cricket team, its safe to just copy them right over the true blu dev team correct?

Also on xbox one I am editing in the WC kits as close as I can make them with the default options.

When I share, does my added kit get shared? I did not own any previous versions of the game, this is my first DBC game so I am unclear on how certain things work in the game.

If I search and find the USA cricket team, its safe to just copy them right over the true blu dev team correct?

Also on xbox one I am editing in the WC kits as close as I can make them with the default options.

When I share, does my added kit get shared? I did not own any previous versions of the game, this is my first DBC game so I am unclear on how certain things work in the game.

You don't need to save over any team to download one that isn't in the game eg. USA. You can have up to 199 teams (iirc) on the game at a time. As far as I understand, when you share a team, the kit shares too.

Thanks again warp.

I am going to use the first post in this thread to grab some leagues I dont have.

Pretty massive thread, do you or anyone know if the first post contains all the teams added?

I am just looking to add in as many real teams and leagues as I can.

I think at this point if you search you should be able to find pretty much all the domestic teams of every test nation, plus most countries that play to any kind of international level. The ones on the front page of this thread are in theory guaranteed to be linked correctly to the on disc players and have stats and skills correct too. Many will have slightly out of date lineups as most were created around the first quarter of 2014 in the run up to the games initial release.

Users who are viewing this thread