Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

I have just uploaded 80s West Indies team (which had the world record of 11 consecutive Test wins) and Indian WC 83 and WC 11 teams for anyone interested. My username is aayush2012.

Last edited:
All 4 (Southern Rocks no longer exist) Zimbabwe domestic teams have been updated for this season :)

Just wondering who's are the most upto date teams... thank you :)

Hey, just wondering, if anyone has the squads from the 2014 season of county cricket and also up to date international teams, including the World Cup squads for the odi section of the roster. I've gone through and done all the australian domestic teams and big bash teams. Another thing to, what's the deal with linked players and non linked players, reading through this forum it comes up quite a bit but I don't really know much about it

Hey, just wondering, if anyone has the squads from the 2014 season of county cricket and also up to date international teams, including the World Cup squads for the odi section of the roster. I've gone through and done all the australian domestic teams and big bash teams. Another thing to, what's the deal with linked players and non linked players, reading through this forum it comes up quite a bit but I don't really know much about it

not sure if there are any updated rosters, unfortunately.

regarding linked/unlinked players - a "linked" player means that there was a generic big ant player with a real world counterpart - e.g. the game had a j. arsebum for jimmy anderson, and someone has created an Anderson and linked them to j. arsebum - effectively overwriting j. arsebum

unlinked players are where players were created without any on-disc counterpart, or the creator didn't link them to the on-disc counterpart

Should I try and use all the teams from one user or what? Is there an issue with rating inconsistencies if you use players from different users?

I was liking Llewelyn's stuff but I noticed a lot of his created players do not have Player Physical Attributes assigned...they're just all default in the middle of the bar. Shame cause a lot of his faces are great.

Also how do you recommend about going about replacing the teams? Should you "save copy" or "save copy ignoring links"?

Thanks for any help.

not sure if there are any updated rosters, unfortunately.

regarding linked/unlinked players - a "linked" player means that there was a generic big ant player with a real world counterpart - e.g. the game had a j. arsebum for jimmy anderson, and someone has created an Anderson and linked them to j. arsebum - effectively overwriting j. arsebum

unlinked players are where players were created without any on-disc counterpart, or the creator didn't link them to the on-disc counterpart
Found updated teams, faces and stats were a bit off but I've adjusted them now. Then why are people fretting so much about having their players linked? Doesn't change anything to the player

Because if a player is linked, then they will appear in all of the appropriate teams, and it means the player creators don't have to manually enter statistics

I did updated the south african team by taking kallis and smith out of it and putting in rosssouw and van zyl in the team a few days ago. Will double check to see if i uploaded it or not. Basically should have everyone from wc15 squad. Will try to update the other 5 teams i originally created with updated lineup for odis and test with the recent changes.

Does anyone have squads for the world cup loaded to the community???

Have searched everywhere and got duckeggs.

Im on PC.

I have updated aus, ban, eng, ind, nz teams and will do the other five full member nations and I might do the associate nations in the World Cup aswell.

I have also updated the big bash teams.

Hopefully I will be done tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread