Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

Had a similar issue doing the domestic teams for the rebel tours - so far only did 1982 colts and western province.

My theory was - who'd recognise them anyway? And just did random looks (but still human so not blindly randomising in CA).

That is what I started to think now. Your famous guys is created already in atb teams so apart from that I am also thinking of doing generics with the right hair colour and correct stats. I am going to use cricket archives. Is this a reputable Source? @blockerdave

How do I get your Zimbabwe team? It doesn't show the creatorname anymore.

Also, I'm starting a career mode with Zimbabwe domestic teams and I'll play for Zimbabwe but obviously there's only 5 teams, is there like an academy team in Zimbabwe or something that I can use? I was thinking of using Namibia or creating an African team with Namibian/Kenyan/lesser known South African players.

@Bluebagger I've uploaded ATB domestic Australian teams (including Tasmania) if you're interested; user name in the Academy is Copernicus. Most of the squads have around 20 players and I spent an inordinate amount of time working on faces and inputting stats from Cricinfo - so don't feel like you need to start from scratch.

Also Ross @BigAntStudios I ran into this issue as well (creating Albert Trott, who bowled a lot more than 65,535 deliveries in his career). I imagine that 3 people wouldn't justify changing the code, though I'd be interested to know why you guys set it up like that - is it particularly draining on resources to have more?

Last edited:
How do I get your Zimbabwe team? It doesn't show the creatorname anymore.
I'm guessing you're on console? Just search 'Zimbabwe' and 'Sort by date'. Mine should be at the top.

Also, I'm starting a career mode with Zimbabwe domestic teams and I'll play for Zimbabwe but obviously there's only 5 teams, is there like an academy team in Zimbabwe or something that I can use? I was thinking of using Namibia or creating an African team with Namibian/Kenyan/lesser known South African players.
There's actually only 4 franchise teams now ;) I would just add Kenya, Namibia and some South African domestic teams to fill the gaps.

@Bluebagger I've uploaded ATB domestic Australian teams (including Tasmania) if you're interested; user name in the Academy is Copernicus. Most of the squads have around 20 players and I spent an inordinate amount of time working on faces and inputting stats from Cricinfo - so don't feel like you need to start from scratch.

Also Ross @BigAntStudios I ran into this issue as well (creating Albert Trott, who bowled a lot more than 65,535 deliveries in his career). I imagine that 3 people wouldn't justify changing the code, though I'd be interested to know why you guys set it up like that - is it particularly draining on resources to have more?

Wilf Rhodes blew lots of stats when I did him but he had a 32 year first class career and was a prolific bowler as well as being good enough as a batsman to be a long time opener for England with Jack Hobbs.

Does anyone knows a team full of freak looking players, or can post the same at Academy. Would love to play with it for fun with my friends. I have collected 04/05 such freaks, but want to have a full team with them. Its very difficult to go though each and every single players in Academy and collect such players in a Super Freak Team.
Search for Half Past XI

Just wondered has anyone made teams with bowlers a little more realistically speeded. was playing against nottinghamshire today and they had 3 outright fast bowlers, a county team is lucky is it has two bowlers bowling around 80mph, let alone three that are capable of hitting 90mph.

it's something I'd like to alter a bit because part of the jump from county to international should be about facing the seriously quick bowlers but with so many 90mph players in the county division that's just lost.

Just wondered has anyone made teams with bowlers a little more realistically speeded. was playing against nottinghamshire today and they had 3 outright fast bowlers, a county team is lucky is it has two bowlers bowling around 80mph, let alone three that are capable of hitting 90mph.

it's something I'd like to alter a bit because part of the jump from county to international should be about facing the seriously quick bowlers but with so many 90mph players in the county division that's just lost.

yeah it's something that i'm planning on looking at alongside getting some rosters in order

Hi. I want to know which user's teams are the most realistic in terms of "player skills"? I only play International, IPL and BBL. I have seen the 1st page and I know that there are some users suggested there, but I was wondering if you guys can pin point me to someone whose teams have been pretty accurate in terms of lineups and player skills? Currently, I am playing with players edited by myself. Because it looks so unreal when both Kumar Sangakkara and Kusal Perera has a helmet rating of 5. Editing players is taking too much time, so I was looking for teams which are pretty much realistic in terms of batting, bowling and fielding skills.

Users who are viewing this thread