Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

Can anyone give me just sav file.I cannot able to download teams from my cricket academy.

Can anyone give me just sav file.I cannot able to download teams from my cricket academy.

Sure.........

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Just one question. Is there a limit on the amount of teams you can download as I haven't been able to download teams for the past 2 months. I would like to be able to download more teams.

I updated England a little while back. Got a few others I want to update.

Had a little break from DBC for a while as busy and also (nerd alert) playing Civ 5.

Been getting seriously back into it last couple of weeks. Not added new teams but I do have a few more I want to do. Mostly waiting for the changes to make bowling better - get more AI edges etc. - so that I actually want to play more full matches then maybe complete some more Rebel Tour teams to recreate those tours - done all the national teams but not all the domestic sides that played your games.

Went through the other day and checked on the academy each decade and saw what teams were there - some really good ones but a few had dodgy links.

Blocker, do you know if we are still getting those teams you have set up when we press replace all teams?

A few things i noticed today, the lineups for saf team is completely wrong whether i play online or offline, Kyle abbott had a generic face etc etc. specially during an online game i realized the default t20 line up i selected barely had 4 batsmen and rest are all bowlers. Got pissed off and ended up losing that game.

Should tell you i replaced all teams a few months ago. Dont think my teams and lineups automatically changed. Since you were using most of my saf team, i am sure i set those up right with the right lineups back then. There was a similar issue for the guy i was playing against who said his india line up was messed up. I dint have time to look over stuffs as i barely get time to play, forget investigating this. So figured i should ask you instead here.

Blocker, do you know if we are still getting those teams you have set up when we press replace all teams?

A few things i noticed today, the lineups for saf team is completely wrong whether i play online or offline, Kyle abbott had a generic face etc etc. specially during an online game i realized the default t20 line up i selected barely had 4 batsmen and rest are all bowlers. Got pissed off and ended up losing that game.

Should tell you i replaced all teams a few months ago. Dont think my teams and lineups automatically changed. Since you were using most of my saf team, i am sure i set those up right with the right lineups back then. There was a similar issue for the guy i was playing against who said his india line up was messed up. I dint have time to look over stuffs as i barely get time to play, forget investigating this. So figured i should ask you instead here.

some you do, some you don't. i did get best and i don't think it's all the teams/players i set up. i'm also not sure what order it writes, so if you get e.g. my NZ but someone else's county sides (i didn't do county sides), it may give you the county identities, not the international ones (and same for SA etc.)?

if you look in CA and check "most popular", a lot are still my teams but not all of them.

Does anyone have a half-decent Indian team that's actually up to date? Most of the ones that are highly rated have the likes of Tendulkar still in them, when they haven't played for India for a year.

Can't help with the current Indian side, but (contrived segue incoming) I did just upload my Australia 1870s squad with every aussie Test player from that decade - including Bransby Cooper, who was born in British India.

Users who are viewing this thread