Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

Does anyone have a half-decent Indian team that's actually up to date? Most of the ones that are highly rated have the likes of Tendulkar still in them, when they haven't played for India for a year.

checkout mine under CA name Rams... SRT is still in squad for moral boost but the lineups for the formats should be decent with most new players in also likeness would be good. have used players created by prav33n,myself and blocker i think. should look good.

also i recommend using satish's indian kit as my teams would have those patterns and i dont know how the default ones without mods look.

Psk's Downloads -Spartan MSD 7 Latest Edition 2014 Released! - Don Bradman Cricket 14 Downloads on PlanetCricket Forums

Last edited:
Well, I'm a console user, so that's sort of out of the question ;)

I'll check it out whenever I get a chance to play the game again!

@blockerdave I've been spending sometime going through the all time best teams I got when I selected get best, and they're an abomination to be fair, a lot of the players are in the team as all rounders when they were nothing of the sort, some have wrong stats or none at all, only 1 line up and although kits have been made only one was set default for all! When I went into the academy to look at the teams it no longer shows up the creator/submitter, so I didn't know which to download, so I've gone through them, changed the roles where appropriate and set up 2/3 batting line ups for each team( 1 old XI 1 younger XI and a mix of unused where I could. I haven't uploaded them back to the server as I still have to finish NZ and do Pakistan, and when I started it was just for my own pleasure( or so I thought!) but if you're interested i can upload them tonight when I'm done and you can go over them or put them in the OP if you like? What started as an idea to have a old test championship has now taken up 3 nights already, haven't hit a ball for ages!!

@blockerdave I've been spending sometime going through the all time best teams I got when I selected get best, and they're an abomination to be fair, a lot of the players are in the team as all rounders when they were nothing of the sort, some have wrong stats or none at all, only 1 line up and although kits have been made only one was set default for all! When I went into the academy to look at the teams it no longer shows up the creator/submitter, so I didn't know which to download, so I've gone through them, changed the roles where appropriate and set up 2/3 batting line ups for each team( 1 old XI 1 younger XI and a mix of unused where I could. I haven't uploaded them back to the server as I still have to finish NZ and do Pakistan, and when I started it was just for my own pleasure( or so I thought!) but if you're interested i can upload them tonight when I'm done and you can go over them or put them in the OP if you like? What started as an idea to have a old test championship has now taken up 3 nights already, haven't hit a ball for ages!!
nice one - definitely upload and let me know!

Ok guys the all time best squads have been uploaded, I've edited the following things for all teams:

Assigned defaults kits
Assigned batting lineups
Assigned skills and attributes
Changed player kits so old players play with old kit and younger players with helmet etc.
Added some players to certain squads

Hope you all enjoy the changes

@blockerdave feel free to have a look and if you're happy add them to OP. username ajh1977

Regards Adam

I started my own historic test championship too and when I saw players like Sir Frank Worrell wearing modern gear I had to quit and update players' kits accordingly LOL it's taken me a very long time and I'm not even finished, I've only really gone through the players in the test line up. You get the kits done and then realise the players all have default starting attributes. I've completed West Indies and Australia though. I made some teams more historic teams than All Time best teams though, like New Zealand and South Africa for example had a lot of modern day players when I was going for an older feel. Not including Zimbabwe the hardest is definitely Sri Lanka to find a balance between older players and the good ones because they just haven't been around long enough.

I gave all the teams the button up shirt (post war I think?) for tests and created various WSC uniforms for the one days.

Now I've been distracted and started on teams of the 2000's, what started off as just creating an Australian themed 2000's team turned in to doing everyone plus the ICC World 11 from 2005 and the Asian and African teams LOL I've got Bradman Acadamy ADD.

I must admit the lack of historic teams (only Aus and Eng 30s-40s) is something that could do with updating, what historic teams have you done @Bluebagger? I finally started my test championship and straight away noticed I'd forgot to remove the helmets for the older England players! When you start something like this its like opening a can of worms!!

It's definitely a bummer for me, I love playing more as historic teams than current ones. West Indies and India at least could have had teams from 30's 40's or 50's. I have that same issue with forgetting something, or a player hasn't got "use team colour" selected lol annoying

I made all time (and 1980's/1990's) Australian domestic teams but some of the squads are thin. I'm not good with creating faces so I'm having to resource players from the game disc and on BA but I'm going to have a thorough go of creating soon, I do create players but I just can't do faces. Tasmania is very difficult to create an All Time team for, I cheated and put Max Walker in just so I could get my career going. I'm researching English county teams too. I created my local Grade team too which is St George but that's not hard it's basically a test team.

I can't remember if every team has a historic All Time 11 or not on the disc because I started it months ago then took a gaming break until this week so I can't recall what was from scratch but I've got All Time teams for every test team besides Bangladesh but some teams are more historic than all time. Sri Lankan fans wouldn't like my team being called All Time lol

The 2000's project is specific. So for Australia I made the test 11 for South Africa 02 tour, 03 & 07 WC finals, 05 T20I vs NZ, 07 Ashes farewell. Stuff like that, trying to pick teams' best periods or tours as well as landmark teams of the 2000's. New Zealand have the 01/02 tour of Australia but I need to create Bell as well as the 05 T20I

I spend more time in the Academy than playing lol I'll create all of these 2000's teams then come up with another idea and back go Academy I go

I tend to get my info on players from cricinfo.com I must admit to bein a bit of a stats geek, so I enjoy browsing the site! The only problem I have is with one of the updates changed the bowling actions from wrist to finger spin and vice versa so I may need to go through and look over the teams again!!

I use cricinfo too. I read all of the All Time XI articles which included the contenders to give me an idea of historic players, then read stats guru. It's pretty fun doing the research and that but it can get draining too.

So apparently when creating a player an editing their career stats on some statistics you can't go higher than 255? I'm trying to create David Hunter for a Yorkshire team who made 350 stumpings and had 351 not outs but when I input those stats it just goes to 255, that's pretty odd.

@Bluebagger its the same for players like Sir Jack Hobbs you can't put in that he scored 60000 runs, its something to do with the bytes or something technical. Don't know why 255 is the limit for that particular stat though.

255 is an 8 bit number, if we add another 8 bits it becomes 65,535. We'll have to see which stats require another byte.

I am currently busy creating the 1988/1989 South African Domestic teams. The only problem is that due to isolation you cannot get pics of the lesser known players and as good as my memory is most of them are just a blur. Thanks to guys that created players in at and 1980 ' s teams, but unfortunately it only covers a small percentage of players. # frustrated.

Users who are viewing this thread