Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

Or just use Chunnster's terrible attempts, most of those look like freaks. :lol

Honestly though, I was also looking for a few comedy teams to download - managed to find one full of Canadian celebrities but haven't found any others :p.

Fancy sorting out shirt names and numbers? Sure I saw a few were wrong... Especially Gurney having "Player" on his shirt

I hadn't sorted those out yet, and thanks for letting me know about Gurney's wrong shirt name. It's still a work in progress but probably better than the 'Get Best' side, at least as a base to make tweaks from yourself.

I will hopefully work on it a bit more over the weekend :).

Updated the England side - set the T20 lineup to that of the XI that they have fielded today, given each player their correct squad number, fixed the shirt names of Gurney and Ali and made a few more skill tweaks.

Good job with the updated England team madman- I downloaded it there and it's a right improvement on the squad I had which didn't even have Ali in it.

Does anyone knows a team full of freak looking players, or can post the same at Academy. Would love to play with it for fun with my friends. I have collected 04/05 such freaks, but want to have a full team with them. Its very difficult to go though each and every single players in Academy and collect such players in a Super Freak Team.

Please take it elsewhere - this is a serious thread. Fetishes are for elsewhere.

Honestly though, I was also looking for a few comedy teams to download - managed to find one full of Canadian celebrities but haven't found any others :p.

Pretty chuffed someone else found that! (I put it together as a bit of fun for my mates.) There are some decent individual novelty players like Abraham Lincoln or Luke Skywalker, but finding them is essentially on an ad hoc basis, unfortunately. Probably wishful thinking, but it'd be nice if there was some way of designating uploaded players as "novelty" characters to aid in searching.

Last edited:
Pretty chuffed someone else found that! (I put it together as a bit of fun for my mates.) There are some decent individual novelty players like Abraham Lincoln or Luke Skywalker, but finding them is essentially on an ad hoc basis, unfortunately. Probably wishful thinking, but it'd be nice if there was some way of designating uploaded players as "novelty" characters to aid in searching.
Nice work! I especially like the Neil Young, Chris Hadfield and Jim Carrey replicas :D.

I put together an ATB West Indies side. I noticed there wasn't really an accurate one, so I did some research, tried to make sure I gave players their correct skills according to what I could find, edited many faces that were obviously off according to pics I could find, etc.

Any feedback is appreciated. Searching for "Bahnzo2020" should turn it up for you.

World Series Cricket
WSC World XI - pure_brad95
WSC Australia XI - pure_brad95
WSC West Indies XI - pure_brad95
WSC Cavaliers XI - pure_brad95

[/QUOTE]

It's great that you've listed these here as a resource for people to find created teams however, I think credit should be given to the original creator. You will find that melic65 created the WSC teams: World XI, Aus & WI - but not the cavaliers. I believe the link to the original was lost when the DB server was updated very early on.

Cheers.

World Series Cricket
WSC World XI - pure_brad95
WSC Australia XI - pure_brad95
WSC West Indies XI - pure_brad95
WSC Cavaliers XI - pure_brad95

It's great that you've listed these here as a resource for people to find created teams however, I think credit should be given to the original creator. You will find that melic65 created the WSC teams: World XI, Aus & WI - but not the cavaliers. I believe the link to the original was lost when the DB server was updated very early on.

Cheers.

ok thanks - i've just put up what i'm asked to :)

@Madman if you're looking for some comedy teams check out some of my created teams username ajh1977 other than 4 legends teams, cople cricket club and old houghtonians all the other teams are filled with funny names, a lot of which are based on the 12th man tapes.

Users who are viewing this thread