Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

Also, we shouldn't confuse things here: while it would be nice to have some guidance regarding the best way to skill (and attribute) the created players, issues like no AI edges, the inability to hit "normal" shots along the ground etc. are nothing to do with the skilling.

The paucity of AI edges may be related to skills and attributes, but the inability to hit non trigger shots is unlikely to be related to that (one of these issues existed prior to patch 2, the other didn't)

I imagine what they've got under the hood is a very chaotic system, with lots of moving parts, and that it's entirely possible there are unexpected effects from interactions of related modules.

hi guys, just a question.

i wanted to add Sam Robson to the current England Team. however, when i go to add player to team, the "current" version of england and australia doesnt show up on the list ?

Edit * never mind. i think its because the rosters are full. i just replaced KP with robson

Because those teams probably already have 30 players in them

Also, we shouldn't confuse things here: while it would be nice to have some guidance regarding the best way to skill (and attribute) the created players, issues like no AI edges, the inability to hit "normal" shots along the ground etc. are nothing to do with the skilling.

i was talking about attribs only, not normal shots along the ground or other stuff or linking them to skills in anyway i dont know how you get that idea , as ross keeps repeating about patch 3 when people were asking about attribs, i just made a hazzard guess.

obviously priority for patch 3 should be fielding and normal shots

i was talking about attribs only, not normal shots along the ground or other stuff or linking them to skills in anyway i dont know how you get that idea , as ross keeps repeating about patch 3 when people were asking about attribs, i just made a hazzard guess.

obviously priority for patch 3 should be fielding and normal shots
Wasn't anything aimed at you... I just have seen people suggesting out of the box skills/ attributes are some sort of panacea when they're not, the systems need fixing

The paucity of AI edges may be related to skills and attributes, but the inability to hit non trigger shots is unlikely to be related to that (one of these issues existed prior to patch 2, the other didn't)

I don't know what goes into the different formats with regards to how the AI play but I get quite a lot of edges, mostly to keeper but some between where gully and leg gully would be in t20 games in career (more so in domestic games (amateur) but some in t20i (pro))! In fact the way the fields are set and the way the pitches behave in t20 it gives a better test match feel than a test match!!

Tonight I'm going to try and update the England side I put together for the recent ODI, as well as fixing some issues (Bell has red pads in tests for some reason) and editing the player skills a bit.

That's actually really nice! Its replaced the awful old team that I had which was from the launch of the game... I do have a few issues with some of your skilling: for some reason Bresnan is a 5 helmet player while Broad is only a 4 which seems a little off bearing in mind that he's never been as good, and hasn't played for England this season. Borthwick's batting also seems a little low bearing in mind that he plays as a batsman for Durham; and you have Robson as a significantly worse batsman that Ben Stokes - he's not been that good this summer, but he's not been quite THAT bad. Other than a few wee things like that, its really good, the likenesses are pretty damn close!

Yeah as I mentioned in the other thread - to begin with I only really downloaded the best likeness versions from the Academy, and then changed the lineups. These ratings come from the people who made the players originally, so you can thank them for the likenesses, but blame them for the attributes/skills :p.

I made a couple of adjustments to the skills of a few players in the Test lineup yesterday (Moeen had pretty much zero bowling skills) and fixed Bell's red pads, but this is still unfinished so there are still plenty of inaccurately skilled players in the roster.

That's the great thing about the academy in my opinion, that you can find the best likenesses of the players in the academy and the re-skill them yourself to suit your own opinion! I recently re-skilled all the international teams and added line ups so when the next patch arrives I can start a new career as a pure batsman.

I just want to thank the guys who put in a lot of effort with some of the teams, I lost all my date a while ago so needed to do all my teams again, went to my cousins house and downloaded the rebel teams, older international teams and county atb best teams and some were very good, just a lot of the older indian teams are very poorly crafted. Thanks to all who put in an effort, I made most of the top test teams from the 50's to the 90's, south African provincial teams of the 90's and then earlier also like the mean machine and Rhodesia of the 70's, Sheffield shield teams of the 80/90's and, the 5 carribean island teams of the 70/80's. Now busy creating the county championship atb teams for all 18 teams, if I finish and go to my cousins house again will try to upload it for people who are interested.

I just want to thank the guys who put in a lot of effort with some of the teams, I lost all my date a while ago so needed to do all my teams again, went to my cousins house and downloaded the rebel teams, older international teams and county atb best teams and some were very good, just a lot of the older indian teams are very poorly crafted. Thanks to all who put in an effort, I made most of the top test teams from the 50's to the 90's, south African provincial teams of the 90's and then earlier also like the mean machine and Rhodesia of the 70's, Sheffield shield teams of the 80/90's and, the 5 carribean island teams of the 70/80's. Now busy creating the county championship atb teams for all 18 teams, if I finish and go to my cousins house again will try to upload it for people who are interested.
When they're uploaded PM me and I will ensure they're added to the OP

Does anyone knows a team full of freak looking players, or can post the same at Academy. Would love to play with it for fun with my friends. I have collected 04/05 such freaks, but want to have a full team with them. Its very difficult to go though each and every single players in Academy and collect such players in a Super Freak Team.

Users who are viewing this thread