Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

LOOOOL

Snowy and blocker, how have you lot managed to not go crazy yet?

I am a bit behind the time, but has ross and co managed to block downloading user created teams for people who pirated the game?

I cannot download teams anymore for some or the other reason. It just does not give me the option anymore. I am on ps3. Please advise to reason for this.

Big Ant which vertion i have to buy?some online shopping they selling DBM 14 LIMITED EDITION and some others DBM COLLECTERS EDITIONS price also 300 ruppies variable please HELP FOR PC GAME reply

I cannot download teams anymore for some or the other reason. It just does not give me the option anymore. I am on ps3. Please advise to reason for this.

the server is down at the moment, so i it's just a case of waiting for it to come back online. (it's offline for bug fixes to be pushed through)[DOUBLEPOST=1407311993][/DOUBLEPOST]
Big Ant which vertion i have to buy?some online shopping they selling DBM 14 LIMITED EDITION and some others DBM COLLECTERS EDITIONS price also 300 ruppies variable please HELP FOR PC GAME reply

a) really not the thread for it
b) see what is in each, and make a decision. it's not for big ant to tell you. caveat emptor.

In career mode, can you have it so that you have different elevens for the different formats? I know there's an option in the Academy for this but didn't know if it just applied to casual games... Using the 'Get Best' sides, it seems that the same teams are used in all formats for career mode matches, at least for my team anyway.

Would be nice to get a bit of variety in there - it's a shame that there's no injuries/fatigue/squad rotation in there for more natural changes in lineups as most of the teams rosters are never seen.

In career mode, can you have it so that you have different elevens for the different formats? I know there's an option in the Academy for this but didn't know if it just applied to casual games... Using the 'Get Best' sides, it seems that the same teams are used in all formats for career mode matches, at least for my team anyway.

Would be nice to get a bit of variety in there - it's a shame that there's no injuries/fatigue/squad rotation in there for more natural changes in lineups as most of the teams rosters are never seen.

If the lineups are set correctly in the team management, you do get different elevens for the different formats.

Lots of the uploaded teams have different lineups for the different formats, but haven't been set to use them.

I can't remember off the top of my head the steps to fix, but I'll check it out when I can get my son off the TV and update here.

Thanks... It would be great if there were some way for all of us to gradually update and improve the squads whilst having them remain easily accessible and usable. The current 'Get Best' sides are great work and I thank everyone involved in their creation, but they are quite outdated by now and there are some niggly little issues (e.g. players wearing coloured pads with whites) and generally there is room for improvement.

I'd be up for helping with these things - hopefully BA can implement something in a patch that would make getting the most recent and high quality teams as easy as hitting 'Get Best'. I've heard the idea of a 'PlanetCricket Recommended' option which could work well, but how this would work needs some thought IMO. Perhaps a trusted set of 'judges' to look at and evaluate the accuracy of a team before giving it their approval... Pure democracy in this sort of thing hardly works, else you would end up with an India side of 11 Sachins :p... The current 'Get Best' one has him in despite his retirement 9 months ago...

Thanks... It would be great if there were some way for all of us to gradually update and improve the squads whilst having them remain easily accessible and usable. The current 'Get Best' sides are great work and I thank everyone involved in their creation, but they are quite outdated by now and there are some niggly little issues (e.g. players wearing coloured pads with whites) and generally there is room for improvement.

I'd be up for helping with these things - hopefully BA can implement something in a patch that would make getting the most recent and high quality teams as easy as hitting 'Get Best'. I've heard the idea of a 'PlanetCricket Recommended' option which could work well, but how this would work needs some thought IMO. Perhaps a trusted set of 'judges' to look at and evaluate the accuracy of a team before giving it their approval... Pure democracy in this sort of thing hardly works, else you would end up with an India side of 11 Sachins :p... The current 'Get Best' one has him in despite his retirement 9 months ago...

Team Manager -> Select Team -> Batting Lineup -> Set Defaults (R1)

If the team has multiple lineups set, then you can pick which lineup is used for different match formats. This definitely carries through into career mode. You should probably alter the lineups for your chosen team so that you don't replace someone you don't want to before you start your career.

I think it would be helpful if we could get more information on what effects the different skill and attribute levels actually have, too. It's not clear whether your career guys batting profile (Precise, Brute etc) has an effect, it's not clear (to me) what difference a high consistency makes - in fact, I'm not really clear what most of the attributes actually do.

Cheers, and yeah I very much agree about the attributes... I would have expected there to be a brief explanation of the gameplay effect each attribute/skill has either in the game or in the manual, but there's nothing in either.

I have found that batting is easier with a 4 helmet rating than a 5, can't explain why though!

we've been begging for proper guidance regarding skills and attributes ever since they were first unlocked in whatever version of the academy that was... my guess is if we were ever gonna get it we'd have got it by now.

honestly cant understand it there has to be some excel sheet somewhere right?

I would have thought it would be important for Big Ant to communicate the gameplay effects of all the attributes clearly to us, because a big part of the realism and character of the gameplay comes from giving players individuality...

@HBK619 @BigAntStudios - Any help would be appreciated.

I think its hilarious that a sports game released in 2014 would not display any player ratings in the team selection screen. How are we supposed to know which player to pick when it all they tell you is if they bat, bowl or both? Its like having a FIFA game without any attributes, ratings or player positions. Do the developers assume we know everything about every single player in the world? Hmm

Users who are viewing this thread