Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

Old SA and Aussie player stats from early 90's

If anyone's looking for old stats on SA and Aussie players I can possibly help out because I've got a full set of cards (from 93 I think) which includes all stats for these players. I could possibly make a plan and at least get those stats to you.

I don't have the creativity to create players and put correct (or partially correct) stats in.

If anyone's looking for old stats on SA and Aussie players I can possibly help out because I've got a full set of cards (from 93 I think) which includes all stats for these players. I could possibly make a plan and at least get those stats to you.

I don't have the creativity to create players and put correct (or partially correct) stats in.

i'm making the SA and AUS 69/70 teams right now :) stats are all on cricinfo though...

have created the 1984 West Indies side that toured England and won 5-0, and the 1970 South Africa side that hosted Australia and won 4-0

uploaded as 1984 West Indies, and 1970 South Africa. CA unsername mrdconnors. All players that can be linked are, all stats and attributes etc. also done.

I tried to download the pakistan and Bangladesh domestic teams yesterday. I downloaded 4 pakistan teams and then the option to download disappeared. I have never had problems before. Can someone please advise to this problem as I want to start a one day league with 2 teams from each country.

have created the 1984 West Indies side that toured England and won 5-0, and the 1970 South Africa side that hosted Australia and won 4-0

uploaded as 1984 West Indies, and 1970 South Africa. CA unsername mrdconnors. All players that can be linked are, all stats and attributes etc. also done.

be good to get the England team on the receiving end!

working on those, actually :) have got a 12-man roster, but want to do everyone that appeared in the Tests and ODIs that summer. It's a long list!

indeed the stormy summer before the golden summer of 85! ah the memories of baggy green bashing! :cheers

Sorry I'm new here and don't really get it. Are we saying that it's better to download the teams created by certain users rather than just the 'get best' options?

Would any changes made now be reflected in an ongoing career mode?

Sorry I'm new here and don't really get it. Are we saying that it's better to download the teams created by certain users rather than just the 'get best' options?

"Best Teams" is subjective. The teams you like may be different from what others may like. I suggest you look in the academy for the teams you play with and download the ones you like the most. But chances are the teams featured in this thread will be better than the most you will come across.

no once you start a career mode, it's locked. any changes you make will not be in that career, only other game modes (and new careers).

the OP contains A LOT of teams that are not on the disc, and therefore are not handled by Get Best

no once you start a career mode, it's locked. any changes you make will not be in that career, only other game modes (and new careers).

the OP contains A LOT of teams that are not on the disc, and therefore are not handled by Get Best

Oh alright. Sounds like I might have to start career mode again (for the 9th time).

Are the differences between teams just the faces, or will the lineups and skills/ratings be different as well?

don bradman cricket 14

when i try to replace teams with best versions,i am getting the same old version teams is there any manual process to replace with best teams, especially i need ipl latest teams,

when i try to replace teams with best versions,i am getting the same old version teams is there any manual process to replace with best teams, especially i need ipl latest teams,

Are you playing on PC or console?

Users who are viewing this thread