Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

Cricket Posters -Benson & Hedges c1985 | East London | Gumtree South Africa | 113914982 - take a look at those:
cjf5QyZ.jpg

WmkhIHC.jpg

xZewcri.jpg

VC7c0Yd.jpg

If I'm downloading teams that aren't linked, in getting a message that some of the players already exist, should I be overwriting these players?

If I'm downloading teams that aren't linked, in getting a message that some of the players already exist, should I be overwriting these players?

What you'll find is that although a team isn't linked, it will contain players that are linked, or even that aren't linked but are in more than one team.

If you overwrite every time, you ensure you that only have a single copy of a given player. I'd recommend overwriting at least identity.

If you overwrite every time, you ensure you that only have a single copy of a given player. I'd recommend overwriting at least identity.
It's annoying that there's no option to not overwrite at all and put the linked player I already have into that team.

Has anybody got the MCC and Rest of the World teams done for this Bicentenary game?

@blockerdave. Dave Nosworthy's shirt is really very helpful as it is just the kit colours that differ and not the design. I at least have something to work from now. If I can now only figure out how you make kits. Thank you Matt.

Pardon me if this has already been asked but I'll be downloading the 27 Indian ranji teams tomorrow, is it possible to start a career mode with them? Similarly for NZ, SA and Zimbabwe domestic or I will have to replace the default Australian and English county teams, which may hamper my current career modes?

Pardon me if this has already been asked but I'll be downloading the 27 Indian ranji teams tomorrow, is it possible to start a career mode with them? Similarly for NZ, SA and Zimbabwe domestic or I will have to replace the default Australian and English county teams, which may hamper my current career modes?

No every career mode is separate and locked after started so nothing will change and you can play with the Ranji teams...:cheers

Has anybody got the MCC and Rest of the World teams done for this Bicentenary game?

i don't think it's been done, but i imagine every player in both teams is probably already in the academy.

you need 12 people to make a playable team though. you can obviously add Pollock to the ROW team, but dunno who you'd make 12th man for MCC.

i don't think it's been done, but i imagine every player in both teams is probably already in the academy.

you need 12 people to make a playable team though. you can obviously add Pollock to the ROW team, but dunno who you'd make 12th man for MCC.
I've found a couple. Can't remember the users though.

You won't be able to use all 27 though. English County has 18 teams, I think, so at most you will be able to replace those 18 teams with Indian Ranji teams and then start your career. I am planning to do the same soon too :)

You won't be able to use all 27 though. English County has 18 teams, I think, so at most you will be able to replace those 18 teams with Indian Ranji teams and then start your career. I am planning to do the same soon too :)

I understand that Ranji has 3 groups of 9 though, right? English has 2 divisions of 9 so you can always play the top 2 groups

Users who are viewing this thread