Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

Awesome MJT!

The only kit so far that has made me throw my hands up is scotland. I see no way to recreate the plaid sleeves in the default editor on console.

Could not get that or the upper chest x. I just opted for the kit with the chest bit you can fiddle with and made that and the sleeves white-ish. Its mediocre at best.

Just having an rgb color chooser would make it a little better looking. Oh well. I will grab your great edits of the squads.

Is there a way to only download kits?

I grabbed a new version of bangladesh and lost my kit edits in the over write.

I shared my previous bangladesh with a friend so I can re-grab it, but at this point I only need my kits that are attached to that team.

Untick the identity and players option when saving a copy :)
EDIT: @bl8000 what's your username on the academy since you're doing the kits :)

Last edited:
Untick the identity and players option when saving a copy :)
EDIT: @bl8000 what's your username on the academy since you're doing the kits :)

If you want you can download my teams which have up to date squads and I am currently working through all the kits. I have done the kits for six of the ten test nations. I should be able to do the other four tomorrow. I might do the associate teams too.

my academy user name is worldrevolver.

I updated UAE and Russia last night. The "best" russia was very outdated. There were some real puzzlers on their squad and there is little to no info out there for the Russian Cricket Federation. I at least have the players in place and a good template to work off of.

For those experienced with player and team creation. To accurately recreate a team like Russia who are not likely to win many matches is it best to give them no skill ratings at all?

What I did was give them like 3 or 4 boxes front foot at most, maybe a 2 for offside hits, lowered their speed, reaction and catching etc.

But would it be better to just give the majority of the players zero colored skill boxes?

Last edited:
Just uploaded the best French team made.

Which isnt boasting a lot because all 3 current french teams were fake.

At least mine contains real players.

I did a search on console and there is no botswana cricket team in the academy.

If I could get some info I will gladly create them

Just uploaded Australia Afghanistan Bangladesh England UAE and Zimbabwe with updated batting lineups under slipknot072

Uploaded Pakistan, New Zealand, South Africa and Scotland with updated batting lineups and updated kits.

MJT, who do you put in that 12th spot in the batting lineup?

When I do it I put a batter in there just so if I am re-creating a world cup game a bowler who isn't in the lineup won't come in and bowl.

Users who are viewing this thread