Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

If we download the full list of the team mentioned, any one know what size it will be ???

@blockerdave

How many of your international teams on the list have you skilled yourself recently, or which do you recommend best for attributes?

@blockerdave

How many of your international teams on the list have you skilled yourself recently, or which do you recommend best for attributes?

Pretty sure all I've done was England, Aus & Windies - all with reduced skills.

I think either @wealey88 or @richowebbo also did Eng/Aus reduced skills & was getting results with it.

Also I think @Markkkkk did all the international on reduced skills.

I wouldn't recommend any team that doesn't have reduced skills, including the other international teams I'd done before we kicked off that experiment.

If I recall rightly @Markkkkk had a weird username like funkyyellowpand

I started a game last night Eng v WI and I dunno if its the placebo effect but by god the amount of times I've "nearly" got a wicket was astounding. Playing on pro WI were 70 odd for 1 at lunch, I've been bowling to plans etc, 2 dropped catches and countless plays and misses even an edge for four(1st one ever) will post some screenshots in matches thread when my daughter allows me back on Xbox!!

Btw, Australia seem a little highly skilled still.

I started a game last night Eng v WI and I dunno if its the placebo effect but by god the amount of times I've "nearly" got a wicket was astounding. Playing on pro WI were 70 odd for 1 at lunch, I've been bowling to plans etc, 2 dropped catches and countless plays and misses even an edge for four(1st one ever) will post some screenshots in matches thread when my daughter allows me back on Xbox!!

Btw, Australia seem a little highly skilled still.

maybe i did NZ rather than AUS...

Yea FunkyYellowPand and its got all WC teams...
Gentlefolk,

I play DBC on xbox one, and was trying to use the "team link" feature. I am able to link every team, but Tamil nadu(downloaded from Chandrakif), my home state in career mode. Once I link, unfortunately Tamil Nadu does not appear as a base team in the career. I've now replaced all teams in the English Domestic County season with Ranji teams, and Tamil Nadu appears fine there..! Are there teams in the list, that are not "linkable" ?

Thx
PRasad

Just checked the academy and someone else 'WinningAndrews' has already done them, they're actually pretty good.

Good choice of username by the way ;)
Thanks! I was there with my dad and when we did it I had no clue we had won.
Yeah I downloaded them and will add to them: Winfield, Jones etc.
Just checked the academy and someone else 'WinningAndrews' has already done them, they're actually pretty good.

Good choice of username by the way ;)

Yeah, I am wondering if anyone would want the 4 teams from the 2007 T20 finals day (Kent, Gloucs, Lancs and Sussex)
I was there and have a good idea of the squads and teams and kits.

Pretty sure all I've done was England, Aus & Windies - all with reduced skills.

I think either @wealey88 or @richowebbo also did Eng/Aus reduced skills & was getting results with it.

Also I think @Markkkkk did all the international on reduced skills.

I wouldn't recommend any team that doesn't have reduced skills, including the other international teams I'd done before we kicked off that experiment.

If I recall rightly @Markkkkk had a weird username like funkyyellowpand

Hello! Sorry not been on here for ages.

I did reduced skills back when the Ashes was on, and did get some results for a while. Was producing some decent matches, except that the tail ALWAYS scored big if the first 7/8 wickets were down for 200 or less.

sorry if this question has been said before I've downloaded some extra teams like Indian domestic west Indian domestic teams etc. how do you put them into career mode?

Hi all,

A couple of questions -

- In the very first post what do the names in bold mean?

- Has anyone done updated teams for the 15/16 Australian summer?

- Is there a way that in career mode (or anymode for that matter) to stop the AI using the same lineup everytime?

Hi all,

A couple of questions -

- In the very first post what do the names in bold mean?

- Has anyone done updated teams for the 15/16 Australian summer?

- Is there a way that in career mode (or anymode for that matter) to stop the AI using the same lineup everytime?

1) They were updated for 2015 (WC, Ashes etc)

2)Not that I've been told to add here

3)sadly not

Users who are viewing this thread