Concecutive Double Tons

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
i dont have any screenshots but Marcus Trescothick just scored 200 in the first test followed by a golden duck in the first innings of the second test then he scored 200* in the 2nd innings anyone done anything like this?

He scored hundreds in 4 consecutive innings for me in the 2006-7 ashes!

imagine the difference if he had played in the real thing....

England might have only lost 4-0

mrcheek said:
He scored hundreds in 4 consecutive innings for me in the 2006-7 ashes!

imagine the difference if he had played in the real thing....

England might have only lost 4-0

what an optimist :eek: you think england may have got a draw!!!!
madman!!

anyhow, Alistair cook once scored 2 double centuries in a series agains india for me, no screenie :(

When I played the Ashes 2006/2007 Andrew Strauss made 182 in the third test and then 199 in the fourth (I won the series 4-1)

posted the screen of a player in the "player of this calibre" thread,he smashed 6 consecutive double tons including twice breaking the record for highest test score and 2 triple hundreds

Jaques hit 4 successive hundreds against me in the Ashes, he was my nemesis scoring over 800 runs.

I almost got 2 double centurys, when M.Love made 162 in the first innings and then after bowling the other team out 110 runs or so below my score, we went out, looking to get settles and then blast away, he made 192, almost a double century but not quite! *screenshot of that game*
M.jpg

Last edited:
Marcus North got a hattrick of hundreds in consecutive innings for me and followed it up with a hattrick (of wickets) in the same match as the 119 and 128* (no screenie :( but its the 3-20 on the form chart) Has anyone else ever had 1 player score a hundred in both innings of a match as well as taking a hattrick???

Last edited:
yeh, his average was about 20 in both forms of the game until he scored those hundreds - now his FC average is around 86.5!!! In OD games he always blasts out of the blocks too fast and scores at at least 100%SR then gets out...

Last edited:
Yeah, same with M.Love first 5 innings he had 800 odd runs, 4 centurys, 1 double, but now he's gone off the pase alittle bit, and his average has dropped from 300+ to 120. Still good though i have to admit.

Depending on the form, it's possible to get any kind of large score twice in a row.

Users who are viewing this thread