Concecutive Double Tons

formro1.png
about form...

is he a youth?? i seem to get quite a lot of youths called allenby for some reason, but there normally poor players

He's more of a FC/test player yes:P Here some stats of his best season, his overall stats are way worse than they were, he had a test average of around 62 and FC average of 60 until some seasons ago when England started screwing up (I only play England sometimes, usually I only play domestic, I play England in the year Allenby scored 2000 runs though)...
now he has 57 in FC/test and 48 in OD/ODI
sirlawrencekl8.png

A question: is it special for a bowler to get 1000 test wickets in his career on the game?

its very special,the closest i came was 974(give or take a couple) wickets if my memory serves me right

also could you put up a screenie of this allenby lads career stats,great season though

has anyone had a better run of form than that though? i know i've had a few players do better,like one batsman who hit more than 16 in a season...

I had Owais Shah hit 8 fifties in 9 games in the Southern section of the Natwest trophy is it? The 50 over one at the start of the season. Comptons on form too, I've had 5 draws in 10 games though, I cannot bowl anyone out twice. My normal attack is Silverwood, Betts, Styris (took him 3 months to hit form!), Dalrymple and Peploe (if it's spinning) Ali or Finn play if it won't spin.

I know he's been poor, but he did take 6-59 in the last game and since the 20-20 his batting has improved. I can't do too much about the attack, unfortunately.

I'm not at the 1000 wicket mark either, but the lad is still only 33, but of course he is in decline... England don't select him that much anymore, hopefully I can get him in form some time if I play that save file again, or I'll play England myself next season, just to let him get 1000 :D hehe
I think he's on 980-odd now
I'll post career stats for Lawrence Allenby as soon as I am at home again... next week possibly...

See post above here are stats, for Lawrence Allenby and for William Horne (masterful bowler) I know this isn't exaclty the right topic, but whatever, it's what we were talking about in here

These are from game date 1st of April 2022, Allenby only averaged 44 in last year's tests, so he's a bit over his high already, he was averaging over 60 and had a higher test than first class average for a while.

These are from 3 years later, Horne clearly a veteran now and Allenby horribly out of form, averaging only 38 in last year's tests

ps. True, I didn't speak the truth about Horne's stats, but I didn't do it on purpose. True is: he is already 36 and he only has taken 966 wickets.

Users who are viewing this thread