Congrats to new Staff

• Thread starter Deleted member 11215
  • Start date
Not a reader... A member :p

But seriously mate. Make a blog on blogspot or just post your articles in cricket chat. They will get more noticed.

But Congratz anyway :)
Articles are meant to be posted in the news team forum, not the cricket chat FB, they'll just be moved. We encourage anyone who is interested in reading articles to visit the news team forum.

Articles are meant to be posted in the news team forum, not the cricket chat FB, they'll just be moved. We encourage anyone who is interested in reading articles to visit the news team forum.

Most of the articles arent moved and I dont see why they should be moved. The articles are cricket based therefore they are cricket chat.

Most of the articles arent moved and I dont see why they should be moved. The articles are cricket based therefore they are cricket chat.
Why do you think we have a cricket article forum? If you want to write articles, join the news team. It's not hard to get aboard, just write an article and send it to Syl.

Why do you think we have a cricket article forum? If you want to write articles, join the news team. It's not hard to get aboard, just write an article and send it to Syl.

But what he's trying to get at is that people read them more when they're in cricket chat. Not many people read them when they're in the article section.

There shouldn't be a cricket article forum. No one reads articles in there and some of the articles would make some really good cricket chat and discussion.

There shouldn't be a cricket article forum. No one reads articles in there and some of the articles would make some really good cricket chat and discussion.
Exactly. Some one wrote that batsman at number six article...It was about Symo and Watson....I loved it, but I read it a year after it was posted just because I never went in that part of the forum!

Many are more interested in the cricket chat side of the articles. The cricket articles are just cricket chat really.

I think the main issue is that people don't write articles because they don't feel they will get read.

Hopefully this new competition will change that. Well Done to the team for organising this, however it has to be a continual thing so that it is not just a one off and the article forum slumps back into 1 post a month

This isn't the thread to be discussing cricket articles and member written ones. I can tell you that the staff are considering the best way forward with them and your feedback has been noted.

I'd ask that if you have any further feedback in relation to this, create a new thread in this forum.

I would like to congratulate Sean (Gilly Fan) on joining the vBookie Team. I look forward to working with you. All the best, mate :)

Users who are viewing this thread