Congrats to new Staff

• Thread starter Deleted member 11215
  • Start date
Thanks guys. I've got alot of learning to do, but I'm sure I'll be able to learn and help Tom with his tough job. :)

It was much needed. I was beginning to struggle. Any more questions and feel free to PM me :) Hopefully we should get some more Aussie events up and running

Youngest vbookie staff member but "staff" means moderators with access to the staff forum not vbookie, FC, news team etc.

I didn't really know how to word it and was going to "" Staff but didn't in the end. Out of curiosity, who is the youngest Staff Member?

Congrats Sean. Well deserved partner for Tom as well.

I didn't really know how to word it and was going to "" Staff but didn't in the end. Out of curiosity, who is the youngest Staff Member?

Is it Chez?

Youngest vbookie staff member but "staff" means moderators with access to the staff forum not vbookie, FC, news team etc.

Oh that's right. Segregate us :noway

I have a dream. Where vBookie Staff members have a place in this forum, where they can belong. Where vBookie Staff members have their names in italics like Fantasy Cricket. Where vBookie Staff Members get payed £10 an hour :upray One day this dream will come true :)

:p

Also youngest vBookie Staff member isn't hard to achieve as it is just me and him ;)

I have a dream. Where vBookie Staff members have a place in this forum, where they can belong. Where vBookie Staff members have their names in italics like Fantasy Cricket. Where vBookie Staff Members get payed ?10 an hour :upray

:p

As a compromise I'll add you to the forum leaders list.

Users who are viewing this thread