Congrats to new Staff

• Thread starter Deleted member 11215
  • Start date
To be perfectly honest, I don't see the need for colored usernames for anybody who isn't a staff member that a standard member would need to pick out from a plethora of usernames.

Hey, Give the FC staff also a colour plz :)

Nah, Italics is and always has been the pride of FC staff. That's how I started out.

Last edited:
To be perfectly honest, I don't see the need for colored usernames for anybody who isn't a staff member that a standard member would need to pick out from a plethora of usernames.

This may have been your point, but I didn't understand some of those big words. :p but we had this problem with the News Team where people were joining just for the colour change, and posting 1 article and hardly ever posting any more.

How about a $ icon in front of their name?

Woah.

The green looks to globie-ish.

I remember when news team got that sweet Brown color, I wonder what happened to that?

How about a $ icon in front of their name?

Better yet, just add this image around the usernames.

dollarsignbling.jpg

Woah.

The green looks to globie-ish.

I remember when news team got that sweet Brown color, I wonder what happened to that?

It's because people were becoming news team members just to get that Brown colour.

PS. The dollar sign looks better infront of the name.

Good luck boys, i'm with you.

Heavy PIMPing? $$$$

Users who are viewing this thread