Congrats to new Staff

• Thread starter Deleted member 11215
  • Start date
FC staff members also should get few of these :( plz do something for us too :) colour tag or something else . Orange Colour will look good

Abhas
WORLD CHAMPIONS
Iceyman
Superstars

I agree with this. A color system would make us look better :cool:

LOL. Fantsay Cricket Staff should go on strike :p

THanks Tom,there will be no FC events for the next month then ...:p

I'd just like to remind you all that vBookie is not an official staff position and all discussion regarding it should go in a separate 'congrats to new vBookie staff' thread. I worked damn hard for my position and won't allow rebels like Tom to be mentioned in the same thread as me!

I'd just like to remind you all that vBookie is not an official staff position and all discussion regarding it should go in a separate 'congrats to new vBookie staff' thread. I worked damn hard for my position and won't allow rebels like Tom to be mentioned in the same thread as me!

You aspire to be me and don't deny it. You secretly would love to be compared to me ;)

The day I aspire to be Scottish, no, the day I aspire to be compared to a Scot... no, wait, the day I aspire to be mentioned in the same sentence as a Scot, is the day I willingly enter Ste's trenchcoat.

Although you do have a cool avatar. What is it anyway?

Does that mean even FC staff are rebels ?

Users who are viewing this thread