Congrats to new Staff

• Thread starter Deleted member 11215
  • Start date
As for executive, they are members who are former Admins who don't have an active role in the site, but still maintain many powers.

incredible_hulk_ultimate_destruction_strong.jpg

I feel Dean should be made a Global Moderator for the fantastic job that he has been doing :).

Think staff members should be tested and than should be promoted. See Matt the best global moderator at PC isn't it?

I feel Dean should be made a Global Moderator for the fantastic job that he has been doing :).

I second that, although not as funny and sarcastic as Mr. Duffarama, he's quite funny at times and he seems to do his job, although he could shape up in the Cricsim forum :p

And Hitter Matt is a fantastic Globie, i just think he's Colin's evil side.

Matt is superb. He always smell question for him and answers them very quickly.

Looks like he has eyes in every thread.

Yeah Dean was really decent in helping me revive vBookie. Without him none of it would have been possible :).

On a negative, he did ban Hoops which is a big risk as Hoops is now stalking him and twitches whenever he meets someone called Dean :eek:

Matt is horrendous and should be fired and replaced by Giggity ;)

In all reality him and NP are actually really great guys and it will be close to see who get's globie of the year :)

I read somewhere that Duffarama was a staff member. But when i saw his profile he is banned. How can a staff member get a Ban?

EDIT: Iam sure Colin will be the best admin and Matt best globie. About staff member i can say Dean. vbookie staff its Tom:p.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread