Congrats to new Staff

• Thread starter Deleted member 11215
  • Start date
Congrats Jazzy. Now a donkey is mod.

Thanks guys, Jack's got alot on at the moment with GCSEs and what have you, so it is great to help.

You hit the nail right on the head with that comment Scid. ;)

I'd like to thank Jaz for helping me out. Jaz will be most likely doing the threads unless I actually come around to doing them on time :)

Bumpage, congratulations to stevie on his promotion to globie Pasties on me! Ginsters or Greggs?

HAHAHAHA, I've gottta hand it to you admins, this is the best person you could have promoted. Someone who has the respect of all and yet you still know where the line is. Well done Stevie, green suits you :cool:

Congratulations on the promotion Stevie but big shoes to fill. Prakash and BF were terrific at what they did, both doing massive amounts for the site. Kudos to them for their hard work.

Just as I was thinking of sacking Stevie from his job. Welldone anyways, hairdo harry.

Just thought a quick congratulation would be due to all the new staff members (as well a promoted global mod) – even though I'm going to be too lazy to type out their names individually. :p

Well-deserved. :cheers

Well done to angryangy, Black Magic, Jaztheman, Madman and Sohummisra. I will enjoy working with you. Now there's 6 of us to contend with in Cricket Chat!

:cheers Though I think only angryangy and Sohum are old enough to drink...

Users who are viewing this thread