Congrats to new Staff

• Thread starter Deleted member 11215
  • Start date
Congrtas to all new saff members :clap very happy for you Jazy boy :happy

Congratulations guys. If I might just add a special congrats to Jaz as I know how much hard work he has been putting in with his stories in the Other Story Forum and really deserves this. Also to BM. Although he has only been here a short time he has had a massive impact on the forum, and his IPL patch has actually made 07 half-decent so heart congrats to him. Congrats to the other 3 as well.

Lol, it makes me laugh when people talk about hard work. Well done to everyone on their promotions and all that, but hard work?! It's hardly running the country now is it? Although i'm pretty sure half of the mods on here could do a better job than Gordon Brown anyway.

Lol, it makes me laugh when people talk about hard work. Well done to everyone on their promotions and all that, but hard work?! It's hardly running the country now is it? Although i'm pretty sure half of the mods on here could do a better job than Gordon Brown anyway.

I meant hard work in doing his story. Of course being a mod is easy, just look at them :p

Just half? So we'd have a house of commons with a limp?

And Matt, I would class it as hard work. It's volunteer. The amount of hours put into this site over the years is immense. No, it's not the same as running the country. It should still be recognised, but in a different way. Damn you and your pessimism, it'll be the death of me!

Pah, dishwashers are for sissies.

Speaking of sissies, it's high time I congratulated stevie on his globie promotion. Well done Bailey.

It can be hard work as the moderators know. You have to make the right decision when its time for a decision to be made and even when you feel that you are certain that you have made the right decision, there can be a thought in your mind that you may of made the wrong one.

Congrats to the new guys that are joining and a shame to see Brett and Siddarth and of course Burma leaving us. I'm looking forward to working with angryangy, Black Magic, Jaztheman, Madman and Sohummisra.

I could be a mod, easy. Just have to apply these 3 simple rules to each post;

1) Ahh, that's grand.

2) Now, don't push it!

3) Right, now you're taking the piss!

Users who are viewing this thread