Congrats to new Staff

• Thread starter Deleted member 11215
  • Start date
Congratulations to Manee and Phil, your appointments were well deserved and they prove that the administrators are ageists like I thought they were.

There are one or two new staff members that I'm a little unsure about, but that might be because I'm feeling a little bit sour about it all right now and it will all blow over soon.

Why do the sourest lemons always taste the best ;) :).

I'd say 7/10 of the new staff members don't deserve it...

I'd say 9/9 admin think they do deserve it......

I say we should stop complaining and get on with it. Well done to the new staff members on being appointed, and good luck.

Just goes to show how much butt-licking goes on these days then...

I'd say 9/9 admin think they do deserve it......

If all of the administrators agree than there is only one way to go. There are some great choices in there (Almost Austwick, Phil, Manee), but there are also some choices which are an absolute mystery to the result of us (I'm not naming names).

I was surprised about a few names. As far as I'm concerned, this was a long time coming for Manee. Well done and well done everyone else.

I think there all great and all people ive looked up to, and to be honest i cant think of a thing the admins have done wrong on this forum so far so i wouldnt doubt them if i was you ;).

Just goes to show how much butt-licking goes on these days then...

I know some of us are feeling a little confused and let-down by this reshuffle, but it isn't going to change. So I say we just let sleeping dogs lie and get on with it. Maybe next time. :)

Please stop it, not only are you insulting each member who got a promotion but you are also insulting the admins.

That was the main idea :)

skateboarder said:
I know some of us are feeling a little confused and let-down by this reshuffle, but it isn't going to change. So I say we just let sleeping dogs lie and get on with it. Maybe next time. :)

I'm not bitter about anything at all, I don't wanna be a mod :p

Users who are viewing this thread