Congrats to new Staff

• Thread starter Deleted member 11215
  • Start date
If your attitude is like that you will never be selected

I am aware of that. I have had enough scrapes with the admin to know that we don't get on and that I will never be selected no matter what I do.

Some great appointments there admins, like the fact that a lot of the people that are promoted are young members. I wish you luck in your new roles.

Skateboarder you are a word I can't say on here beggining with k. And Culli stop acting like one.

Treva, you must be an ass-licker to get a staff role here though. :p

Some great appointments there admins, like the fact that a lot of the people that are promoted are young members. I wish you luck in your new roles.

Skateboarder you are a word I can't say on here beggining with k. And Culli stop acting like one.

That's not exactly fair is it?!

I should make it clear. I'm not moaning because I didn't get in. See my last post. I knew before it was announced I had no chance.

It's just some of the selections completely baffle me.

Why the heated discussion, nothing will happen and how must the mods feel on their first day in the job and they face a difficult time already. I thought they were there to stop any trouble which unfortunatly breaks out but this is just asking for trouble. Congrats to all the people who have became mods and you can't really say they ass-licked because if they did then they will be out of the job straight away but I have full faith in all of them and I hope they moderate PC happily.

Yeah I would be pretty upset if I was just promoted and all this bad feeling was directed against me. We can't judge the mods and admin team till we are in their shoes, and so until that time we must trust their judgment.

Congrats to all who were promoted :cheers

I am open to criticism and ready to step down if members do not agree with my appointment. Believe me, being not a staff will still enable me to carry out my usual stuff that I do at PC. Although I welcome the control over Cricsim forum. :)

I am open to criticism and ready to step down if members do not agree with my appointment. Believe me, being not a staff will still enable me to carry out my usual stuff that I do at PC. Although I welcome the control over Cricsim forum. :)

No, there's no use in sending someone to jail without a crime. I think you can do the job. Good luck. :)

I cant think of an offensive word begining with K so I think your alright Lee ;)

Well done to all new staff members, I'm sure you'll do a fine job for the community.

Lee mate you don't have to worry becuase your still young and have experience plus some certain qualites that would make a good mod.
I see that and so do others so you maybe chosen next time mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, i would just like to say congratulations to all of the new staff...

Hopefully one day i will be appointed as PlanetCricket staff, and thats what i will aim for...but for now i would like to congratulate the new staff

'K'?

I don't know any rude....oh, k**b :p

The appointment of these staff members show how young the community is.

What's that supposed to mean?

I think he's referring to the fact that all the guys appointed are quite young. Its true and I think this new batch of moderators represents PC very well.

Of course makes me feel ancient. I can only imagine how I would feel if I was as old as Kev :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread