Congrats to new Staff

• Thread starter Deleted member 11215
  • Start date
I think this will be an appropriate place to refer to the recent staff changes.

First of all, it's really sad to see Nixon go. He has been an integral part of PC, and will be greatly missed.

And congratulations to Whitehornmatt and aus5892 on their promotions- both very well-deserved advocacy IMO. I am confident that they will both benefit the forum plenty with their knowledge and experience, and so, a hearty welcome to both of them. :)

i like your avatar

congrats guys.

Thank you all for your support, and can I say for those who missed out, I too was disappointed last staff reshuffle, but it really is true that if you continue to post on the forums constructively, and don't go about looking for fights, you will be rewarded accordingly.

Even though I wasn't Andrew's biggest fan, he filled a role that was necessary, and it is always important that someone is tough and makes hard decisions.

And I'll try to still be a fun guy around the forums now that I'm a staff member too!

Its a crying shame to see Andrew step down, and i mean that with 100% honesty, he kept the show running at times, and as someone said earlier, the influx of younger members have sent him crazy it seems. His tight law, and no bending the rules attitude isn't something teenage kids like to see, or here, but it did keep the forum running smoothly. I wish Andrew the best of luck to where-ever he goes terrorising next ;) Hopefully he'll come back to bring PC in check another time in the future.

Right, i'll get one to the congratulations, well done to Matt who's gone green, even i agree that its a good move, he knows how to do the job and i dont think i've ever seen one person say they dislike him.

And Dean, the fellow Bitter, well on you pal.

Firstly I have to say thanks to everyone for the nice comments on my promotion, it means a lot. Knowing I have Simon's support especially :).

Secondly, my excitement about becoming a globie dipped a bit when I found out that Andrew was stepping down, he did a fantastic job in what was in many cases a thankless role. I wish him luck in his future endeavours.

Finally, congratulations to Dean for making the step up to staff member, I've always thought he'd make it at one point. I'm happy to be proven right.

Congrats new, staff and also thanks to Andrew_Nixon. Sure wasn't everyones best friend but kept the forums in check and thats something thats been missing for a while.

Hopefully Matt can turn sore in no time ;)

Well done to the new staff, i'm sure you will do a great job.

I never had a problem with Nixon, well not that i know of. Shame to see him go.

Users who are viewing this thread