Congrats to new Staff

• Thread starter Deleted member 11215
  • Start date
Congratulations to Sureshot on his well deserved promotion.

Congratulations to all the new staff members; you truly deserve it. Good luck! For those stepping down, it's sad to see you go.

I think this will be an appropriate place to refer to the recent staff changes.

First of all, it's really sad to see Nixon go. He has been an integral part of PC, and will be greatly missed.

And congratulations to Whitehornmatt and aus5892 on their promotions- both very well-deserved advocacy IMO. I am confident that they will both benefit the forum plenty with their knowledge and experience, and so, a hearty welcome to both of them. :)

:o I did fall out with him on a few ocassions as did many.

Congrats to new staff on promotions. Thoroughly deserved lads

I think this will be an appropriate place to refer to the recent staff changes.

First of all, it's really sad to see Nixon go. He has been an integral part of PC, and will be greatly missed.

And congratulations to Whitehornmatt and aus5892 on their promotions- both very well-deserved advocacy IMO. I am confident that they will both benefit the forum plenty with their knowledge and experience, and so, a hearty welcome to both of them. :)

I completely agree with that. Dean has run Cricsim in the absence of rickyp for a while now and he has done it without much recongition. He has done a great job and his promotion is well deserved.

Congratulations Dean and Whitehornmatt, and it's sad to see Andrew go. I'm sure Dean will do brilliantly in his staff role. :)

Well done to our two Aussie members, fully deserved to both of them.

And who said anything about integrating criminals back into society was a problem?*

*This is a joke, and should be taken in the most light-hearted way.

Nice one Deano, well deserved. I've been a lazy bum lately but Dean has looked after Cricsim single handedly and that's a lot of work for all you who do not know about cricsim.

Users who are viewing this thread