County kits

tjh1989

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi i will soon be startin a county season in England so at the moment i am updating lineups but i cant find the new kits such as the yorkshire kit and leicestershire one could anyone please show me where to get them from. Another thing where can i get the totesport and frizzel pitch ads and stumps from because the cricket2004.co.uk site wont load up thanks for any help.

I just downloaded the gd kit replacer and the new ODI England kit i went on the GDkit replacer and imported the England kit and then it appeared however when i played the game the old kit was still there how come this is happening is there something else i need to do thnks for any help.

you can see the kits in the http://www.cricket2004.co.uk/forum/index.php?. There is a thread where someone have already posted pictures of the kits. Good Luck on making them!

crap!!

tjh, its really strange that the kit hasnt been updated ingame. Are you sure you have opened the correct GOB using gd kit replacer?
Also, maybe you resumed an old game, i.e, a game which u started before updating the kits? this shouldnt be a problem though i think.
if nothing else works, you might as well download graphics importer v2.2, and replace the kits. Make sure you replace the ODI kits.(and in all resolutions).

And no, apart from the twenty20 kits of a few counties, none of the county kits have been created. It seems its very hard to find decent pics of the totesport league kits, and no one really has the time to make all the kits.

You can however ask the likes of fobstyle, sarmad or sumo to make the leicestershire kits for you.

when i go on the kit replacer and click on England the new kit is there instead of the old one but when i return to the game the old one is there

i have dowloaded the graphics importer so how do i get stumps etc into the game thanks for the help

i have done the england kit and its in the game i have used graphics importer one other thing do you know where i can download the frizell pitch ad and stump as well as the totesport.

Users who are viewing this thread