Story Full County Season - Yorkshire

Will Sky Sports be showing every Yorkshire match? I hope not or im cancelling my subscription!

Ste

Yes, there should also be some more adult shows during the lunch intervals

:) Id like to see fleming get a double hundred in this match, i only ever did it on the PS2, ive never seen one done on PC before, go Fleming :cheer Also, i think that they should finish the Channel 4 patch because then we would have 2 English channlels, plus it looked kick ass

i have managed a double hundred once i think, it may be in one of my previous story threads but i cant be botherd looking through them.

for anyone that does/has read most of my story threads, if i get in with a batsmen, i make aload of runs, however all to frequently i am very prone to collapse's, mainly due to frustration

Day 2 Session 1 & 2

Yorkshire bowled a steady line and length. The bowling openers Hoggard and White were unlucky. 5 edges went thru the wicket keeper which was quite amazing. Carberry was riding luck constantly. Key at the other end look much more composed, despite his slow start. The medium pacers were also bowling well, posing problems and singh eventually got the wicket of carberry, who was trying to hit him out the ground, it took an edge and flew to slip. Harvey caught smith lbw with a rare inswinger, the replays showed it to be an unlucky decision for smith as it looked to be just missing off stump. Key made a top 50, hammering consecutive fours off silverwood. However the very next ball, Silverwood bowled a very wide long hop, slowed the pace down and Key foolishly nicked it to slip. Symonds and walker are now building a steady partnership, Symonds looks in hot form and Yorks will need to remove him before his aggressive style causes much more damage.

d2bface4.jpg

00909082.jpg

4dbaa7b2.jpg

3fa3bcd5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread