couple of quick questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahul_415

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
is there teams in cricket 2k5 called ASIA and REST OF THE WORLD plz can anyone tell me how to change the overs in to like 10 20 30 40 50 cuz it;s missing 30 and 40 guess so can anyone help here cuz i don;t like to play up to 50 overs

sid_19840

International Coach
There are no such teams in default,but there is a World XI team.

As for changing over's,you can select the number of the overs you want the match to be played,but its restricted to 10,20 or 50 overs.

rahul_415

School Cricketer
yea sir i kind of knew that but thanks well i was thinking like asia vs rest of the world and changing the restricted overs to 10 20 30 40 50 if anyone can help plz post here

sid_19840

International Coach
ok,I made the roster myself.This also includes a .exe file because I had to change some team name's(Renamed World Text XI to Rest of World and World ODI XI to Asia XI).

To Install:extract the cricket 2005.exe to your main Cricket 2005 Folder(X:/Program Files/EA Sports/EA Sports Cricket 2005/) and the roster(Rost 1.ros folder) to My Documents/EA Sports/EA Sports Cricket 2005.I hope this helps.

Here is the Download Link:
http://www.planetcricket.org/modules.php?name=Links&file=viewlinkinfo&id=763

teams.jpg

Asia.jpg

Rest.jpg

rahul_415

School Cricketer
well i tried ur exe file but it;s asking for cd can u plz post crack one

rahul_415

School Cricketer
i change the names but the lago went white so sid can u post ur exe file but crack one plz thanks

sid_19840

International Coach
rahul_415 said:
i change the names but the lago went white so sid can u post ur exe file but crack one plz thanks

At planetcricket we do not support piracy and any tools(such as cracks) to promte it.So the answer is NO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread