Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
I'm going for my first jab on Thursday :thumbs
Would appreciate knowing what's in store when I have my jab but I have also heard my age group may only have one jab? But more for people in their twenties, I am in the in-between category so not sure.

D

Deleted member 193590

Would appreciate knowing what's in store when I have my jab but I have also heard my age group may only have one jab? But more for people in their twenties, I am in the in-between category so not sure.

I think they are now giving jabs to 32 and 33 year olds,everyone will get a 2nd jab because after 1 jab you are only 33% protected from the Indian variant.
I got a letter from the NHS first telling me i was eligible,and a website to book an appointment,if all of the places are too far away,then you wait for your doctor to get in touch.
When you turn up for your jab,you just sit down and answer a few questions the nurse asks,and that's it.The injection doesn't hurt at all.

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
I think they are now giving jabs to 32 and 33 year olds,everyone will get a 2nd jab because after 1 jab you are only 33% protected from the Indian variant.
I got a letter from the NHS first telling me i was eligible,and a website to book an appointment,if all of the places are too far away,then you wait for your doctor to get in touch.
When you turn up for your jab,you just sit down and answer a few questions the nurse asks,and that's it.The injection doesn't hurt at all.
Okay, I did hear this but was told until I was contacted. I'll see if I can have it done sooner.

Users who are viewing this thread