CP55's Modzzzz - ENG T20 Released

on right side of umpire kit means Fly emirate Logo is not proper means can see some white color on it otherwise the kit is good.

Fixed for you.

Sorry for the crappy previews, but there shouldn't be any more 'white colour'.

Attachments

• Umpire ODI kit fixed specular.zip
    47.5 KB · Views: 92
Had a go for a New Zealand T20 Exhibition shirt. =D

ashescricket09patch2010.png

ashescricket09patch2010.png

Includes shiny specular :D

^ there is a sign and a color on both sides under the armpit in original kit which you have not done

legend_viral: I don't understand. Can you explain a bit more please? In the template there are only designs on the front and back. How do you know actually? :p

Splat09: Are you trying to open the .zip file? Extract the folders from it and then replace the files accordingly with the ones included in the folders. Also read the .txt file included in the archive.

i right click on the folder and click extract to. it then extracts a folder to my desktop named Umpire kits & generic boundary rope and stumps which has a solitary file inside it. in the properties of this file next to type it just says file.

Splat09 added 2 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

i am using winrar instead of winzip to unzip these files. could that possibly have something to do with it.

I use WinRAR too but that has nothing to do with your problem. You are probably doing something wrong.

Open the zip file and select all the files and extract them anywhere. Then use the Big Editor to replace the files with the dds files provided.

Are you doing it this way?

when i open the zip file to do it this way it only shows one file with the type also just saying file. i have tried to download the file again.

Splat09 added 1 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

could you possibly upload the files in rar format for me please. rar files that i have downloaded are working fine.

First do your work in this template and then copy it in your kit template. This will help you a lot. Its not made by me

Attachments

• COLOURS.jpg
    COLOURS.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 21

Users who are viewing this thread