CP55's Modzzzz - ENG T20 Released

can you see that green color there will come the side under the armpit which i was talking about

Thanks for it, but I'm using Australia's ODI shirt for my references except when I'm facing a lot of difficulties, then I'll have a go at that template.

comments on kit pl0x

@meet: Yeah I know.

By the way Splat09 here's the RAR version with specular files included (Umpire ODI & T20)

Attachments

• Umpire kits & generic boundary rope and stumps.rar
    117.2 KB · Views: 67
hey can u tell how ashess cricket 2009 run on pc

i m try to run ashes cricket 2009 in my pc its go to process on task manager and nothing happen please tell me how its run :hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise

Mate you don't need to post your problem on every thread. That's called spamming. If you have a genuine problem, keep your mouth shut and ask for help politely and in one place, there are many helpful members here.

@meet: Yeah I know.

By the way Splat09 here's the RAR version with specular files included (Umpire ODI & T20)

thank you for the rar file cricketplayer55. it is working perfectly. im not sure what the issue is with the zip files as i am experiencing the same problem with all the zip files that i have downloaded. i have tried using winzip as well and it keeps asking for the second volume.

^ do one thing go to Google and download the latest Winzip Trial Version.
This Will DO

Sorry for some inactivity but I'm having exams right now and I can't really do a lot of stuff. After my exams though I'm hoping to make a complete T20 Exhibition Kit Pack along with a few other modifications.

Baiii for a while

Users who are viewing this thread