CPU Bowling

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well the game for me has already been turned off. Fast bowlers bowling at least 50% of their deliverys at 40mph makes the game unrealistic and unplayable. I want to like this game, but unless this is fixed i dont think its possible. Bowling seems pretty good, but this has put me right off.

The_gas said:
Well the game for me has already been turned off. Fast bowlers bowling at least 50% of their deliverys at 40mph makes the game unrealistic and unplayable. I want to like this game, but unless this is fixed i dont think its possible. Bowling seems pretty good, but this has put me right off.

I agree Gas, this needs to be adressed by Codemasters soon.

I read it some where, and Ste said that its not a bug, you just need some practise in order to ball fast. May be you guys aren't good enough, try practicing in the nets or somthing, I m sure that will improve your bowling, then you can ball as many as fast delivers you want.

Last edited:
sameer0807 said:
I read it some where, and Ste said that its not a bug, you just need some practise in order to ball fast. May be you guys aren't good enough, try practicing in the nets or somthing, I m sure that will improve your balling, then you can ball as many as fast delivers you want.

If they say that they are hiding the truth

There is a bug with bowling speed get it pertfect and omly bowl at 40mph isnt right is it

With most fast bowlers I bowl 80mph+ and with brett lee at least 90mph+. I didnt notice a bug guys. For me spin bowlers bowl 50mph+ and medium paces 70mph+ at the very most.

there are certinally mixed comments about this, personally I have also played BLIC for xbox, and i dont have problems bowling fast what so ever.

for me bowlers like shoaib,sami,lee all bowled 90mph+ and bowlers like gillespie,razzaq,mcgrath bowled at 80mph+ . i just takes time to get used to.

Hold on, let me say this again. The CPU bowl most deliverys with a fast bowler at 40mph. I dont have a problem with my bowling speeds. But hitting a ball bowled by a fast bowler at 40mph takes about a 5 second pause, or your just on it to early. Its a joke :(

He means the computer bowls too slow, not human players for all those plonkers.

The_gas said:
Hold on, let me say this again. The CPU bowl most deliverys with a fast bowler at 40mph. I dont have a problem with my bowling speeds. But hitting a ball bowled by a fast bowler at 40mph takes about a 5 second pause, or your just on it to early. Its a joke :(
Ok i m yet to witness that....CPU does bowl slow once in awhile, but not like something that you are saying.....may be i need to play this game more.

The_gas said:

its not liek unplayable its just you cant time :p: :D

I don't know if this is related to this thread but I seem to be quite good at bowling the 2 times I've tried it :P ODI.....bowled namibia I think it was for 23........bangladesh in tests for 32.

sameer0807 said:
Ok i m yet to witness that....CPU does bowl slow once in awhile, but not like something that you are saying.....may be i need to play this game more.

I haven't had problems with the CPU bowling slow, even in the demo, it only bowls slow sometimes or when its confidence meter goes really down. Apart from this the cpu bowls quickly alright mostly 96 Mph+ with bowlers like brett lee and steve harmission.

NUT said:
I don't know if this is related to this thread but I seem to be quite good at bowling the 2 times I've tried it :P ODI.....bowled namibia I think it was for 23........bangladesh in tests for 32.

Ooh challenging.

Users who are viewing this thread