CR Demo - Batting

gil10

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
How do you bat in this thing?

I hit the down arrow and nothing happens!

Timing is way too hard on this...

read the instructions.... the net session is very detailed....

Press tab while batting to get full list of 34 shots.

Yes yes we know batting is hard in this game.See whenever you star practicing in nets,press esc and then tab it would give you proper list of all shot 's which will be really helful.

I quite enjoyed the batting and don't find it overly hard. However the placement meter confuses me a bit. Can some one explain the placement meter.

placement is changing the angle of the face of bat, i.e., to beat a fielder who is at mid wicket, in other games u can only go over him , here instead you can anglke the bat so as to hit the ball away from with out the risk of getting caught, only matc practice can give you more clarity on the placement thingy

:crying

Come on Rafey let me answer them.

In regards to the placement metre, think of it as the angle of the bat face, so that untouched a straight drive would hit the ball straight, but moving it up a couple of clicks would mean that the ball would go slightly more to the offside( for a right handed batsmen) and down would therefore hit the ball slightly more to the onside.

This game is a big letdown i really thought it was gonna be good as well.

How do you play defensive shots? I try tapping any of the arrow keys once but it keeps saying no shot offered. I can play aggressive shots just fine but whenever I do a single tap on the arrow it doesn't respond.

Edit: Seems to happen after I push alt + tab, it worked again when I restarted the game.

Users who are viewing this thread