created characters name length

So Far so good when I get up to the stage where I need to save my save icon is not highlighted. Even when I go into file and then save I only get save as but save is not highlighted I too am using hex workshop. Again this is fantastic help much appreciated.

hilts291 said:
So Far so good when I get up to the stage where I need to save my save icon is not highlighted. Even when I go into file and then save I only get save as but save is not highlighted I too am using hex workshop. Again this is fantastic help much appreciated.

Did you make any changes? Anyway you can try using save as and then save in the same name as earlier.

TIP-Always backup your roster file.

Sid I really appreciate your time. I am not having success for some reason. I make my created character add him to Queensland squad replacing him with another player. Go to hex editor and go step by step as u have suggested but when i go to play game is says unable to load roster. With the name of player in hex editor i simple have added a letter (first initial of name)before the surname in the right column and press save as. I am obviously not doing something right. Anyway thank u so much for your time I will one day get this your tutorial was excellent. Cheers and thanks again your quick responses have been appreciated.

could you post a picture of how and where you are editing the names,perhaps that might help.

could you please let me know the best program to use to upload a picture onto here

use fraps, anyscreen capture, or just the print scr button on your keyboard. Put it in a webhosting site (snapfish.com, photobucket.com, imageshack.us) and post it here with the URL of the file under image tags (Image tags are:
)

Users who are viewing this thread