Cricinfo Cricket Coach Review

If the stable realistic gameplay of ICC was joined with the depth of Cricket Coach it would be one hell of a game. But I doubt either series can make a game like it.

CC has more of a chance, seeing as all ICC has done in the last few years is impliment a stupid 3d engine, I much prefered the old one. ICC06 was so addictive!

Icc is just a dying breed unless they incorporate alot of changes which again will introduce more bugs so there is a 90% chance that CC will dethrone ICC in next couple of years.

CC and ICC should form a partnership. CC's depth and in game stuff such as new jobs and the trophy case, and ICC's gameplay and layout. Would be insane

Yeh, never gunna happen. As far as CC is concerned its no where near finished, there's still a hell of a lot of improvement to go, plus, there's surprises along the way which will surely make a cricket fan happy!

Well he runs a house, business and decent lifestyle off it, and still has more to spare.

The profit would be quite decent, especially when he's got other games.

What are Cricketcoach's profits? I would imagine it would be like $500 lol.

You forget that Oli would've made money from the last edition of CC and Michael Vaughan;s cricket Coach as well as Marcus Treskothick's Cricket Manager and his latest game Football League Sim for Xbox 360.

Is it? Pretty sure its not, or if it is, hasn't always been.

Well good luck to Ollie is all I can say: a lot of effort to make a good game pretty much single handed. There is only one thing I am good at single handed and it certainly doesn't make me a profit!!!!!

Well good luck to Ollie is all I can say: a lot of effort to make a good game pretty much single handed. There is only one thing I am good at single handed and it certainly doesn't make me a profit!!!!!

Unless they request it? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread