Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
CRICKET COACH 2009 - Demo 1 - World T20 Final

Postby Oli Norwell ? Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:49 pm

The first demo version of Cricket Coach 2009 has been released.

The demo features a Twenty20 game between Sri Lanka and Pakistan. The idea being that you can have fun simulating the upcoming World Twenty20 final.

The demo was to feature 6 weeks as manager of England. This feature was removed due to an issue with run rates in test matches. Rather than delay the demo I decided to release without this feature. Another demo will be released when this issue is sorted.

The main reason for releasing this demo is to ensure that the game is compatible with all modern PC's, and no obvious flaws are present. If any issues at all are found then these can be cleared so the first full game release is 'perfect'.

Reference :- Rockingham Software's Forum • View topic - CRICKET COACH 2009 - Demo 1 - World T20 Final

And the download link,

http://www.cricketcoachgame.com/cricketcoach2009_dd_301demo1.exe

Notes stated there :

* Reviewers: Please wait until the first proper release of the game before writing your reviews. This is a beta release and does not represent the quality of the final release.

Last edited:

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Excellent work! Congratulations Oli! I'm downloading it already. Eagerness is killing me, can't wait till it downloads! :p Should and will be mighty good.

Thanks for posting this, Suren. :)

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well with what I've played so far, this is epic. Can't wait till' they release the full game.

spaga1994

Club Cricketer
I don't think I'm made for this game. :S Imran Farhat brought up his 100 from 40 balls, I was playing as Sri Lanka, btw (don't know if you even can play as Pakistan)
View attachment 58385

you can play as pakistan all you need to do is tick their box at the start and thats one of the problems being mentioned on the cricket coach forums that scores in 20/20 are to big

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I also played as Sri Lanka and I have to say that Lankan bowlers struggled. :noway I played first and got 186 runs with Dilshan being fantastic even in the game. But Pakistan openers just chased it with ease. :eek: I only managed to get 5 wickets with Murali being the top of those bowlers picking 2 wickets.

Mathew and Malinga were getting smashed without mercy by Malik. :p

Dez

Club Captain
Is this a way to stop piracy by releasing a demo instead of a 2 day trial of the full game?

Probably the smartest thing they could do.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
They released this demo before the 24 hour trial because there was something wrong with Test run rate. Once that's sorted out, they'll release a 24 hour trial.

timmy94

Club Captain
Sri Lanka (me) 199-6
DIlshan 72
Pakistan 192 all out 16.3 overs
I think they go so fast because you can't change the field...or is that just me:rolleyes:

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
You change the field by selecting where it says pace-attack etc. Then you can do a complete change of every ball :).

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
The more I replay the demo the poorer it seems to get, was quite impressed after my first play. There seems to be plenty of bugs, lots of run outs, really high scores kinda like the opposite of ICC where you struggle to get above 160 in this you get 200 most innings. The fields are really bad tbh and I won't, if I were to buy it, be bothered to be changing them all the time.

Tis quite annoying as it certainly has potential to be a good game theres just something missing.

Themer added 4 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

To add to what I've just said there are way too many boundaries and barely any singles/twos/threes.

Must say though that AI vs AI seems to be very well balanced lots of scores around 160-140 with the odd big score every now and day

Last edited:

gajini

School Cricketer
Cricket Coach 2009

What "n" Idea Rockingham Soft. Grea This Download Link Actived All Planet Cricket Members Thanks Alot

spaga1994

Club Cricketer
The more I replay the demo the poorer it seems to get, was quite impressed after my first play. There seems to be plenty of bugs, lots of run outs, really high scores kinda like the opposite of ICC where you struggle to get above 160 in this you get 200 most innings. The fields are really bad tbh and I won't, if I were to buy it, be bothered to be changing them all the time.

Tis quite annoying as it certainly has potential to be a good game theres just something missing.

Themer added 4 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

To add to what I've just said there are way too many boundaries and barely any singles/twos/threes.

Must say though that AI vs AI seems to be very well balanced lots of scores around 160-140 with the odd big score every now and day

oli the creator of the game should be fixing all those stuff either now or soon if you go on the site he has seen all the feedback and has explained why the big scores and lots of run outs happen wich he should be fixing soon

Users who are viewing this thread