Cricket 19 Blobset Tools

pratyaksh

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Alright. So you have to put your modded files like this...
Stumps and bats will go to props folder as props\stumps\flash_01 or current_01 (whatever type it is) and bats as props\bats
No need to create txpk for bats except the three mentioned in the txpk file index csv file.

When youll open the blobset tool, go to options tab and untick 'load game' option. Now create blobset file. your blobset file will be created. Without errors

Gonna upload some stuff soon.

Note:- if you create blobset with modded textures and in case you want to remove those textures, deleting the modded textures from C19Mods folder and creating blobset thereafter wont uninstall the textures from the game. Its a bug for now. Hope wouldy would bring some relief in the update

Wouldubeinta

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Note:- if you create blobset with modded textures and in case you want to remove those textures, deleting the modded textures from C19Mods folder and creating blobset thereafter wont uninstall the textures from the game. Its a bug for now. Hope wouldy would bring some relief in the update

The reason for this is the blobset structure is different from previous games and I cant reset the files. The only way to do it is to Validate Steam Game Files in the blobset tools Options.

Wouldubeinta

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Im currently updating the file mapping data and shall upload it to you. Will you be able to make a Whitelist.txt (like the one you made for AC17) so that i could place the modified dds files correctly in the C19Mods folder?

Here is the whitelist.

Attachments

• C19Mods_WhiteList.txt
    1 MB · Views: 78

tarangmht

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
How can we replace in game Team logos and competition logos. a brief tutorial would really help. Also if anyone has the files for team & Competition Logos to share that would be great.

Wouldubeinta

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
How can we replace in game Team logos and competition logos. a brief tutorial would really help. Also if anyone has the files for team & Competition Logos to share that would be great.

When you extract the blobset, you will find all the logos here -

Cricket 19 Blobset Tools\data-0.blobset\convant2-temp-intermediate\ui\club_logos
Cricket 19 Blobset Tools\data-0.blobset\convant2-temp-intermediate\ui\logos_competition

You will add them to this location -

Cricket 19 Blobset Tools\C19Mods\ui\club_logos\large_mirrored\acc.pc.dds
Cricket 19 Blobset Tools\C19Mods\ui\logos_competition\large\ashes_series.pc.dds

Note: You may need to add the folders in the C19Mods folder, if they aren't there.

All files that go into the C19Mods folder are in the C19Mods_WhiteList.txt.

moutoshi

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
When you extract the blobset, you will find all the logos here -

Cricket 19 Blobset Tools\data-0.blobset\convant2-temp-intermediate\ui\club_logos
Cricket 19 Blobset Tools\data-0.blobset\convant2-temp-intermediate\ui\logos_competition

You will add them to this location -

Cricket 19 Blobset Tools\C19Mods\ui\club_logos\large_mirrored\acc.pc.dds
Cricket 19 Blobset Tools\C19Mods\ui\logos_competition\large\ashes_series.pc.dds

Note: You may need to add the folders in the C19Mods folder, if they aren't there.

All files that go into the C19Mods folder are in the C19Mods_WhiteList.txt.

How to change Stadium Sponsors for licensed stadiums and Fields logo ?? please suggest.

pratyaksh

Club Captain
Is there any way we can change the turf/grass of licensed stadiums. For eg. Put very lush texture for The Gabba or changing the turf as you would be able to do in stadium editor

moutoshi

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Is there any way we can change the turf/grass of licensed stadiums. For eg. Put very lush texture for The Gabba or changing the turf as you would be able to do in stadium editor

Yes just put your desire grass DDS in C19Mods\textures\grass\grass and create boltest.

duggaiah99

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have been trying to integrate Bumble's commentary into the game. I have been unsuccessful on how to play Opus files & How to do we convert wav to Opus. Can someone help me?

pratyaksh

Club Captain
Yes just put your desire grass DDS in C19Mods\textures\grass\grass and create boltest.
NO. Im vary of doing that. In fact, i have edited all the grass textures to suit myself, however, i was asking from a database point of view. For eg. LORDS by default has lush green grass for it. The same way Gabba has "Dry" and MCG has "standard" type of grass set to it. I want all the Australian test stadiums to have "lush green" grass setting. Is there any way to do it?

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
anyone able to link me to the stumps file in Cricket 19? im gonna make the CWC 19 stumps

moutoshi

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
NO. Im vary of doing that. In fact, i have edited all the grass textures to suit myself, however, i was asking from a database point of view. For eg. LORDS by default has lush green grass for it. The same way Gabba has "Dry" and MCG has "standard" type of grass set to it. I want all the Australian test stadiums to have "lush green" grass setting. Is there any way to do it?
you cant specifically change Australian stadium grass, if you do all the stadium grass color will be changed.However you have to rename the lush green grass by dry/very dry/standard and put them to in the directory of C19 mods.

Users who are viewing this thread