Cricket 19 hacks

Abhi_Roxtar

Club Cricketer
@Gamer Pradosh

with this program you can unlock the menu in the game (the same that in the
previous game). I included the source code for Cheat Engine

usage: launch the game, open the program and press START

This tool has completely broken the ONLINE MODE on PC. YOU can now adjust sliders and opponents wont even know it. You can bat on easiest of the difficulties with big timing window and then bowl exactly the opposite. Please somehow for the sake of god, disable the difficulty adjustment in ONLINE mode.

Pic - Shows everything is allowed to be manually changed.

@Gamer Pradosh @Gaming Bittu

Attachments

• kk.jpg
    kk.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 108

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
This tool has completely broken the ONLINE MODE on PC. YOU can now adjust sliders and opponents wont even know it. You can bat on easiest of the difficulties with big timing window and then bowl exactly the opposite. Please somehow for the sake of god, disable the difficulty adjustment in ONLINE mode.

Pic - Shows everything is allowed to be manually changed.

@Gamer Pradosh @Gaming Bittu

the purpose of the tool was to switch teams playing online coop, of course it wasnt created to cheat. Are you sure the sliders
have effect in game? It was mentioned to me that gameplay sliders do not work in online.

Abhi_Roxtar

Club Cricketer
the purpose of the tool was to switch teams playing online coop, of course it wasnt created to cheat. Are you sure the sliders
have effect in game? It was mentioned to me that gameplay sliders do not work in online.
I have tried and tested it... That basically unlocked difficulty in Online matches so anything could be manipulated now...Please try to solve this issue because it will basically kill the PC Online community once everyone are aware of it... Right now, few guys started it and they will influence others too :(

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I have tried and tested it... That basically unlocked difficulty in Online matches so anything could be manipulated now...Please try to solve this issue because it will basically kill the PC Online community once everyone are aware of it... Right now, few guys started it and they will influence others too :(

it will stop working on the next game update.

Stopping cheating is always going to be difficult. Now i understand why the file was downloaded so many times. A guy registered on planetcricket just to ask me to update the program.

Abhi_Roxtar

Club Cricketer
it will stop working on the next game update.

Stopping cheating is always going to be difficult. Now i understand why the file was downloaded so many times. A guy registered on planetcricket just to ask me to update the program.
Cool, Any idea as to when & if the update will come? Are Big Ants still working on patching this game yet?

Abhi_Roxtar

Club Cricketer
The Update came on PC moments ago, and very happy to say that difficulty option from online is removed!!! Thanks again for all your support guys!! @francobaldo1upload_2020-4-3_23-2-19.png

albertmervin

Club Cricketer
So its not a cheat engine trainer like the famous "Fearsome tweak" for DBC 14? Is there any trainer like that for Cricket 19?

Users who are viewing this thread